Disney gift cards at restaurants?

I know they are not Disney Restaurants now but one time I tried to Use a Gift Card at a Dolphin Restaurant and they did not accept it, I did not even realize at the time that they were not Disney owned I don't think this is what you meant but I wanted to give you a heads up :thumbsup2

I know they are not Disney Restaurants now but one time I tried to Use a Gift Card at a Dolphin Restaurant and they did not accept it, I did not even realize at the time that they were not Disney owned I don't think this is what you meant but I wanted to give you a heads up :thumbsup2

Thanks for the heads up!! Family members are buying gift cards for my 2 kids for our Oct. trip...can you use Disney gift cards most places/restaurants or no???(like gift shops, etc)

Yes, the Swan and Dolphin are not Disney resorts, so you can't use Disney gift cards there (I believe the exception is a gift shop at one of them that is actually run by Disney.)

You can use gift cards at any Disney-operated restaurant and any restaurant located in a Disney theme park. There may be some snack carts where you can't use them because they don't take cards. There is one snack kiosk at the Boardwalk where you can't use them.

Yes, the Swan and Dolphin are not Disney resorts, so you can't use Disney gift cards there (I believe the exception is a gift shop at one of them that is actually run by Disney.)

You can use gift cards at any Disney-operated restaurant and any restaurant located in a Disney theme park. There may be some snack carts where you can't use them because they don't take cards. There is one snack kiosk at the Boardwalk where you can't use them.

Thank you!!

Yes, you can use Disney gift cards for tips. On our last trip to Disney I had gift cards that I only used for tops since we were on the DDP. I had looked at the menus prior to our trip and figured up what our tips would be.

:shamrock: Does anybody know if you can use A disney gift card , or room charge at Raglan Road ? :shamrock:

Want to use TIW but dont want to carry credit cards.

Yes, you can use Disney gift cards for tips. On our last trip to Disney I had gift cards that I only used for tops since we were on the DDP. I had looked at the menus prior to our trip and figured up what our tips would be.

Wonderful - thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter