Disney Gift Cards at Sam's Club

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
I always use Disney gift cards to pay my DVC dues and usually buy the gift cards at Target to save the 5% but I was wondering if anyone knew how much $100.00 gift cards cost at Sam's Club? I always but $1000.00 at a time so at Target it costs me $950.00 but I have the Sam's club credit card and was thinking of seeing if I would do better purchasing them at Sam's club (my dues are over $4000.00 so I am looking at a $200.00 savings if I buy them at Target). Thanks in advance!

You can also avail yourself of the 10% cash app boost.
I'm doing this but to get the most value you have to buy $200 every 24 hours for the next 11 days. You can also look at the website gift card deal. They sell $500 Disney cards for 11% off and $1,000 for 16% off. They sell out fast so you'll have to set an alert. Also they sell cards that people sell to them so I would use them ASAP because you run the risk of someone reporting a card stolen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter