• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Cards - can you also add tip?

westfield13

Mouseketeer
I've been combining my Disney gift cards so will have all the funds on one card - we will use it to pay for food when we go to see Mickey in March. I have a question concerning table service restaurants. Previously, we would pay for our meal with our gift card and leave a cash tip for the server.

But I was wondering if we could add the tip to the gift card receipt after it has been scanned (like you do with a credit card). Does anyone know if that is allowed? Has anyone successfully done it?

Same question with Disney Visa Rewards dollars - can we add the tip after the rewards card has been scanned and the receipt brought back to us (as it done with a credit card)?

We almost always pay for the meal and the tip with a gift card.

Or, we will charge it all to our magic bands, then pay it off at the front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter