• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney gift cards

Lynda Hunter

Hisgrl7
I hope this is the right place to post. Feel free to move it if you need to.

Can some one please explain to me how to use Target gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards?
Also, can disney gift cards be used anywhere in the park? at DS?

You would go to Target get the Disney card (s) you want & pay for it with your Target gift card. You can even do this at the self serve checkout without an issue.
Disney gift cards are accepted in all of the theme parks for everything, same as cash. I believe the same to be true for Disney Springs perhaps with the exception of the retail stores. Restaurants & entertainment venues should readily accept them.

If you have a Target RedCard, the 5% discount also applies to Disney GiftCards. They are numerous posts on the Budget Board that have all sorts of ways to save for Disney. Check it out. :thumbsup2

FYI, as of this year (I went on 1/1/18), you know have to scratch off the silver thing and input the 8 digit code underneath to use the target gift card :P

We get our gift cards from Giant Eagle for the gas perks however saving 5% at Target is a great option. We buy gift cards all year so when vacation is over we have no bills!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter