Disney Gift Cards

I have a question about Disney Gift cards and didn’t want to start a new thread. I hope this is ok.

I have several Disney GCs of carting denominations that I plan to use for in park purchase only. Is there an app that I can load them to that would eliminate the need to carry all of these cards with me? I’m thinking of a scan and pay similar to the Starbucks app. I’ve tried searching online but I may be using the wrong terms.TIA
Yes there is a way.....check the threads on this forum from the start....called DisneyGiftCard.com
also there is a ginormous forum site ... https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-gift-card-deals.2941964/page-1895#post-60380509
that can help with DGC questions.

I don't believe there is.

I know if you decline mousekeeping at some resorts, they send you a gift card in an email. You can add that to your passbook/wallet on an Apple device. I've done that before, but can't enter one into it directly. Would be nice to have that ability.

I wish I would have tried transferring funds from one of my other cards to the egift card to see if you can reload it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter