Disney Gift Cards

katy621

I just received a Disney Gift Card for my Birthday tonight. All was going well until I tried to check my balance. I can't sign in to my account, I can't find out how much my balance is and when I tried to call Disney customer service, the wait time was 25 minutes. What is going on with Disney? I can't even try to apply the new card to the existing card I have. Any suggestions?

Are you trying to get into the Disney Gift card website? They just changed the sign in a few weeks ago. You now have to use the same user name & password you use for all your other Disney websites.

I tried to login in but it doesn't do anything. It won't let me log in, I tried Google, Safari, Microsoft Edge, with no luck.

Huh, sorry. I thought maybe you didn’t know & were using an old password. I haven’t had any issues logging in since the change over. Sorry I can’t help.

I just received a Disney Gift Card for my Birthday tonight.

Do you have a physical card?
I have one, just got it a week ago...all you need to do is call the number on the back of the card and follow the prompts thru the automated system, and it tells you your balance. Unless I'm missing something in your problem????

Good luck!

I've logged in several times over the last week with no bother. I buy egift cards and they are all in order and up to date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter