Disney Gift Shop Specials

Skatergirl98

Disney Vet
Hey everyone, what are the current gift shop specials? You know, when you spend so much money and you receive a bag or a towel...etc. Im leaving for Disney in 9 days and just want to see what the specials are before i go.

I've seen a beach towel and a backpack. The beach towel is shades of blue with Mickey on it. The backpack is black with small Mickey silhouettes in different colors all over it. It's fairly large and has two water bottle pockets on the sides too.

Hey everyone, what are the current gift shop specials? You know, when you spend so much money and you receive a bag or a towel...etc. Im leaving for Disney in 9 days and just want to see what the specials are before i go.

Just left today. It's still the black backpack (where available), the blue Mickey beach towel, and now the brand new Frozen tote bag! I have a picture I'll try to post.

Would love to see the backpack and tote. Are they starting to run out of backpacks or do they just not sell them everywhere?

Here are the most current offers in the gift shop. I couldn't find the backpack in our resort shop, although some resorts still had them. I think the Frozen bag is replacing the backpack.

Thanks for the pictures. I don't really love the tote. Hopefully I can still find the backpack somewhere in October. If not I guess I'll save some money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter