Disney Girl Scout Design

andi220

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. I am looking for tshirt design for my girl scout troop for our upcoming trip to WDW. We are planning on going in July. Thanks in advance!

I have Cadettes and Senior Girl Scouts who have sold cookies all the way to Disney! We are planning on visiting all of the parks. I was just hoping for something general! Thanks.

Everyone on here is very creative and I would love to see the disigns you all come up with. I just want this trip to be very special for the girls!

I have done Girl Scout images in the past and will hunt them up after work and see what I can do.....no troop number or location info, I guess.

GS-Cookies1.jpg

Marion, this design is amazing!!!!! I hope the person who requested it loves it:)

That is a cool design. If our troop was going to disney I would love to use that design. We are going to the nick hotel instead.

i love it!!!! It is exactly what I was looking for!!!! Thank you so very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter