• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Grad Ears are sold out..Now what :(

njmomboys2

Mouseketeer
I never imagined that going down to WDW to celebrate my son's high school graduation...that they would be SOLD OUT of grad ears already.....the parks....disney florist.....disney store....

I am soooo sad :( any suggestions on where I can order them? should I try calling Disney Land?? Would they have it????

We were there Memorial day week for my DD's college graduation, and not a single grad ear hat to be found- of any style. We thought maybe they only sold them at grad nights? You might want to try online somewhere.

Anyway, good luck!

I heard they come out in January & by February/March they're no where to be found. Ebay is prob your best bet now.

Good Luck!

Find a pair of cheap Mickey ears on ebay (doesn't matter which ones).

Remove ears from hat upon receiving them.

Grab a glue gun, glue the ears to your son's mortarboard.

Voila- custom Mickey graduation cap.

I'm sure it's not the same but get a message "Grad 2013" emboriered on the back of any ear hat

Yes try Disneyland! We were at DW Memorial Day and the only place that had them was Disneyland! I hate that Disney always runs out of them so quickly. I ordered a pair two weeks ago when they started the grad ear LTM from Disney World, I hope they come in soon :(

Find a pair of cheap Mickey ears on ebay (doesn't matter which ones).

Remove ears from hat upon receiving them.

Grab a glue gun, glue the ears to your son's mortarboard.

Voila- custom Mickey graduation cap.

THAT is a cute idea smart thinking !

We are headed to Disney in September for a quick trip before my DH heads to Afghanistan. My daughter and her friend (who is coming with us) will be seniors and I was hoping to find grad ears for 2014. I'm assuming that is not happening if they don't come out until January/February???

When I graduated from Disney college program we got regular ears & they attached tassels to them & I still have mine hanging up :)

Try Magical Ears Collectibles. They are an online store that carries WDW merchandise. I made a purchase from them last January and it was good.

I saw an entire shelf of them at DHS when we were there over July 4. I had forgotten about this thread until just now.

Try: your wdw store . net, they are pricey though. We purchased our daughters while there in March to do her Senior pictures.

I graduated in February so i just wore my cap to the parks- i figured why pay for it and only wear it once? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter