• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney ground transfers

organicb

Mouseketeer
I'm adding transfers to my cruise but I'm staying at The All Star Movies. I'm aware there isn't bus pickup there and I have to find my way to a hotel that has it. My question is at what hotel is the earliest pickup? I was told the Beach Club's pickup is at 11:45 am but I was wondering if it's earlier anyplace else. Only 18 days till I cruise. WOO HOO.........
Bari
Anyone else joining me on either the 1/19/03 or 1/23/03 Wonder cruises???

Dave- you ARE the resident expert I'm counting on you for an answer.
I'm adding my transfers tomorrow and would like to get to the port as early as possible - Which hotel should I leave from?
Bari

I'm not the Dave you were writing to but my wife and I will be on the 1/19 cruise with you (and my name is Dave). We are coming from the Polynesian but we chose to use Happy Limo because the Disney buses all seem to run so late and we wanted to board as early as we could. However, the first bus leaves from the Grand Floridian (which is booked up on January 18) at 11:15am. The rest of the schedule can be found at the Platinum Castaway Club (where we also found out about Happy Limo). The URL is www.castawayclub.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter