Disney Hawaii

tampapirate

Mouseketeer
I have part of a week booked in June for the grand villa and wait listed for the other 3 days. What are the odds I clear the wait list ? I need to book airfare.

I can't comment on the grand villa, but have you considered getting a smaller room(s) for the remainder of your wait list? That way you have a room and then if the wait list comes through, they will change the reservation for you. Use the points you have used to book the smaller room(s) to cover the grand villa for the extra days. That way you can book your flights now. Just thinking out loud, for what it's worth. :confused3

Standard view GVs are very limited, two for sure possibly three. Because of the conversion of a standard view GV to Ulu Cafe we think DVC converted an ocean view GV to a standard.

There are more ocean view GVs, but they are still not numerous--17 or 18 (depending on if DVC converted one to a Standard view). You do have a chance, people sometimes book a grand villa just in case the family will vacation at Aulani and later cancel as family members back out.

Good luck!

I am also wait listed for June. I have 10 of my 12 days in a 2 bedroom pool view. I have one day reserved in a garden view and one day where I may have to leave the resort if my wait list request doesn't come thru. So I have two individual wait list request for pool view. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. Still 5 months out so we will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter