Disney Holloween coustumes???

wdwithinkyes

The Happiest Place On Earth DISNEY WORLD
Hey :wave2: im going to disney over holloween and i was just wondering if you guys had any awsome coustume ideas:scratchin

Hey! I just came back from a Disney vacation and I went to the Halloween Party. I dressed up as a pirate. My family did not dress up but it was fun being dressed up.

You could do peter pan and tinkerbelle with john and micheal lol... but this year for halloween time, our school is decorating doors and handing out goodies ( candy, stickers, crayons, cheap whistles, ext.) for kids in the primary and elementary school kids. You can also choose a theme. I chose disney... and ive had the same alice costume for years and but it fits perfect. So thats what im going to wear. I thought my idea might be a small help.

But i found something online that had a witches hat with mickey ears on the side and a bow in the middle ( made to look like minnie mouse). I thought it seemed creative and easy to make. Please write back if you need more ideas.

I went to Disney just a couple weeks ago and my whole family dressed up as characters from Alice In Wonderland,I was the Queen of Hearts and it was really cool to be the only villain and I looked pretty cool too!We had such a great time and I hope you do too!

I am going as Minnie Mouse ::MinnieMo even though I am 13 lol its a cute outfit and my little brother is going as Darth vader. :darth: You could dress up as the seven dawrves with your family. Even if there aren't seven of you. I have never been to the Halloween party. I am going to Disney in a few days and I am going to the party for the first time. So excited lol.

ugh well i'm a Native American for Halloween, and everyone called me Pocahontas

and next year me and my friends are being characters from Peter Pan, I'm being a girl-version of Peter and my friends are being a girl-version of Captain Hook and Tinkerbell

I'm being Belle (in her blue dress)

All you need is a blue dress, a long sleeve white shirt and a white apron. Hope this helps :)

I was a lion. But some people thought I was Simba :simba: It was so comfortable and cheap. I got lion ears and tail from Target for $5 and a sweater. Then I wore leggins.

I'm being buzz lightyear and my friend is being woody. we're wearing shirts like these:

images25.jpg

instead of actual costumes!

We're also wearing magical ribbons:
buzzlightyearnbow.jpg

Then we're just wearing black leggings and tall Uggs.

Hope this helped! :goodvibes

Not Disney, but I was Harry Potter for the Halloween party at Disneyland! I just wore black pants, a Deathly Hallows t-shirt, and when it got chilly, a puff paint sweatshirt. I also had a Gryffindor scarf, and wore those 3D glasses with the lense popped out. Oh, and of course, I drew a scar on my forehead. I got some great reactions :lmao:

I was supposed to be a Newsie this year, but Halloween was postponed to Monday because of the Hurricane and I'll be in Disney then. I'm probably gonna save it for next year since I won't be wearing it this year and I really liked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter