Disney hotel ny check in

hockey000

Earning My Ears
Will Disney hotels let ny residents check in or will they require 2 week quarantine?

i would love to know the answer to this. Guess we will see in the upcoming week(s) as I'm sure plenty of NY'ers had reservations to come down for opening week and basically were supposed to be in quarantine already.

No, must quarantine elsewhere ... it’s at the bottom of their Covid policy ... I’m sure someone will post the link if you can’t find it

I wanted to know this too, and used the chat feature on MDE. CM said they are following CDC guidelines and asking the guests to follow them too. And that's all they can do is ask. Of course there are some who will lie or ignore the quarantine. I fear with the "go to your room and avoid the front desk" they're pushing will mean nobody is really tracking this. People in the social media Disney pages have already stated that they don't plan on doing the right thing, their vacation is more important. But that being said, it was over a week ago when I asked, and not Florida is a hot mess, maybe worse than the tri-state area, so who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter