• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Housekeeping every other day?

Rob1648

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,
Haven't been to Disney since Covid and just noticed that their policy for housekeeping has gone from every day to every other day and it is "light" housekeeping, no making of beds. I called the Parks and Resorts number and they confirmed this, but they did say something interesting. Housekeeping service makes beds if you are staying 8 nights or more. So does that mean that you get daily housekeeping including making of beds if you are staying eight nights or more?

Thank you all.

No, it means they'll change the sheets if your stay is 8+ days. The phone agents (who are wrong more than they are right by the way, waste of calling with questions quite honestly) phrased it wrong.
They do come in and make the beds (not CHANGE the linens) more often. Trash/towel service is the light day housekeeping.
The only rooms I've found to get daily housekeeping is CL rooms.

So does that mean that you get daily housekeeping including making of beds if you are staying eight nights or more?

Oh bless your heart! I wish!

In all reality, housekeeping will also vary depending on where you stay. For instance at Coronado springs January 2022 front desk informed it was was every three days. They take out trash, replace towels and that’s it. Miles may vary. First part of trip they went four days with no service. Second part of trip they went to every other day. They do not touch beds/sheets or any other surfaces. It’s in and out. You can call to request fresh sheets or anything you want. Very responsive and quick. However they will just drop them off.

At Pop Century last August. Very short trip (3 nights). Never saw them in room. Only outside. They would knock and hand me towels and I’d hand them garbage and that’s it.

I’ve read posts about some of the deluxe hotels actually being every other day, but still no daily bed making.

Search the posts for “housekeeping” or “mousekeeping” and you’ll get a better sense of what’s going on at the specific hotel you’ve chosen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter