Disney is just cranking out the movies on Blu-ray!

RachaelA

DIS Veteran
From the little booklet that came with Lady & the Tramp in blu-ray, these are just the ones that are getting re-released not new movies
-The Aristocrats (August 7th)
-The Rescuers 2 pack (summer)
-Pocahontas 2 pack (summer)
-Cinderella (fall)

Then there is a new Tinkerbell movie in the fall. Lady & the Tramp II in the summer. Lion King 1 1/2 and 2 for a limited time.

Hopefully TRU has some preorder deals!

I'll probably pass on upgrading our Cinderella DVD to blu-ray, but we don't have Aristocrats, Rescuers, or Pocahontas so I'll need to buy all of those. Plus now that I have a princess of my own, I'll probably start buying all the Tinkerbell movies. Just don't tell my DH :lmao:

Any movie with a 1/2 or a 2 after it... I don't consider Disney movies. Those mass-produced direct to DVD moves are just awful!

Any movie with a 1/2 or a 2 after it... I don't consider Disney movies. Those mass-produced direct to DVD moves are just awful!

Now, the Lion King 1 1/2 had some cute moments. :)

And yet they STILL do not have Finding Nemo on Bluray even though in the stores when they are showing that demo program for how great Disney Bluray quality is what do they show the most? Finding Nemo. What the heck, Disney?!?!

And yet they STILL do not have Finding Nemo on Bluray even though in the stores when they are showing that demo program for how great Disney Bluray quality is what do they show the most? Finding Nemo. What the heck, Disney?!?!

I LOVE Lion King 1 1/2. Its the only sequel I like. The only sequels we own are both Lion King ones. Obviously, anything that comes in a 2 pack (Rescuers and Pocahontas) we'll get as well since it comes with the 1st one. But I cannot buy Cinderella 4 or whatever they are on.

Disney is releasing Nemo in the theaters this fall in 3D, so I guess they are waiting until after that... I know it is frustrating- I want my Nemo in BluRay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter