Disney job question

scanmom

DIS Veteran
so DH applied for 2 positions with Disney. I keep checking his account, and both positions say he is "under review". It says 1 job went under review May 15th and the other May 29th. He hasn't heard anything from them. Does anyone here know how long this process usually takes? And what will the job statuses be changed to besides under review? Is there anything he should do to find out what's going on? I'm not sure if this is where I should post this, but nothing else seemed to fit. I'm just so anxious to know something one way or another!!! Thanks for any info or advise.

so DH applied for 2 positions with Disney. I keep checking his account, and both positions say he is "under review". It says 1 job went under review May 15th and the other May 29th. He hasn't heard anything from them. Does anyone here know how long this process usually takes? And what will the job statuses be changed to besides under review? Is there anything he should do to find out what's going on? I'm not sure if this is where I should post this, but nothing else seemed to fit. I'm just so anxious to know something one way or another!!! Thanks for any info or advise.

Nope, under review is their standard wording. Not sure if he applied for corporate or a park job, but most corporate jobs go from under review to no longer in consideration. Could take days, weeks, or months. There's no way to find out where in the process they are for that particular job.

I applied for a Disney job last year in June and didn’t get invited for an interview until like mid-October. They can take a while.

Thanks for the replies. They were very helpful. Now I know that it may be a long wait, at least I can relax about it!

Did you ever hear from them? I started applying for a job at the Disney Store in my area. It took 4 applications and I finally heard back! I got the job at our Disney Store as a Seasonal Retail Associate. I am so excited!! The process was really relaxed and super fun. I feel very fortunate to get a job there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter