• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Joffrey's Coffee at TJMaxx

Of course. Selection at TJ Maxx....is limited. Closeout or surplus inventory getting dumped. Significant discounts. No shipping costs. No need for a minimum order for free shipping. Immediate gratification. Feeling of success in getting a deal.
Except driving to the store is getting expensive.

What state was this in? I would expect that the further you get from Florida, the less likely it would be to find this at your local store.
Not too sure about that! I am 1600 straight north of Orlando and have them here

Ours can be hit or miss, but we just found the Springtime seasonal coffee at our local TJMaxx in Upstate NY. Of course, I had just bought it for full price on our last trip! But I stocked up!

Unfortunately by the time this coffee arrives at TJ max or Marshall’s it is stale and gross. I was excited when I saw it, but when I tried it at home I quickly realized it was nearly undrinkable.

Unfortunately by the time this coffee arrives at TJ max or Marshall’s it is stale and gross. I was excited when I saw it, but when I tried it at home I quickly realized it was nearly undrinkable.
That's definitely not been my experience. I actually went to Marshall's this weekend to buy the banana flavor. I found it with no problem (they had the blend in the light blue bag, too). I am an admitted coffee snob, paying upwards of $20 a bag for my coffee subscription, and I found the Joffrey's to be fine for the price. Not stale at all. Some of the blends are not my favorite, but it's not because there is anything wrong with it. They have an expiration date on the back of the bag, the ones I saw expire in February of 2023.

I have to disagree - I've never had an issue with any of the coffee I've purchased. I don't doubt you may have unfortunately experienced it, but I don't think that's common overall. I wouldn't hesitate to keep buying it.

That's definitely not been my experience. I actually went to Marshall's this weekend to buy the banana flavor. I found it with no problem (they had the blend in the light blue bag, too). I am an admitted coffee snob, paying upwards of $20 a bag for my coffee subscription, and I found the Joffrey's to be fine for the price. Not stale at all. Some of the blends are not my favorite, but it's not because there is anything wrong with it. They have an expiration date on the back of the bag, the ones I saw expire in February of 2023.

I think the flavored coffee might be a bit better. Admittedly I usually drink whole bean coffee that was roasted within the past two weeks. I also buy whole bean from Joffrey’s in Disney Springs during every trip. However, the Joffrey’s blend I purchased at Marshall’s last year was every bit as bad as any coffee I’ve ever had- like maxwell house.

I think the flavored coffee might be a bit better. Admittedly I usually drink whole bean coffee that was roasted within the past two weeks. I also buy whole bean from Joffrey’s in Disney Springs during every trip. However, the Joffrey’s blend I purchased at Marshall’s last year was every bit as bad as any coffee I’ve ever had- like maxwell house.
Good point, the flavor could be hiding it. I am a fan of strong coffee and do grind up my own in the Vitamix. I'll have to try the whole bean on my next trip to WDW.

Admittedly I usually drink whole bean coffee that was roasted within the past two weeks. I also buy whole bean from Joffrey’s in Disney Springs during every trip. However, the Joffrey’s blend I purchased at Marshall’s last year was every bit as bad as any coffee I’ve ever had- like maxwell house.
Mail order Joffrey’s roasts coffee after you place your order. I suspect Marshalls.....get coffee near or past best buy

Mail order Joffrey’s roasts coffee after you place your order. I suspect Marshalls.....get coffee near or past best buy
The Joffrey's I recently bought at Marshall's expires 1/23/23, so it has some time. Though I am not as much of a fan of the banana flavor as I was the first time I tried it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter