Disney Junior Dance Party- Start Date?

MLC2002

Mouseketeer
Any insights on the Disney Junior Dance Party start date at Hollywood Studios? I'm hoping it will have started by November 1st.

It would be nice if this is open when we go in mid October especially since today I read rumors of other things we were planning on doing in WDW that will now be closed.

Originally I had read October so we were hoping for early October as our DHS day is 10/6 but I’m at least glad we get the dance party at the Halloween party. And my youngest loves Vampirina so I’m glad she’s at the Halloween party now too.

I was hoping this would open before our trip the first week of October but it seems very unlikely. I made reservations at Hollywood & Vine breakfast instead. UGH. But DD will be thrilled so I'll eat my mediocre powdered eggs and enjoy her happiness :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter