• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Junior

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
Asking for a friend at work who is visiting for the first time in October, am I correct in thinking that there is an opportunity to meet some characters before the show starts? Is one of the characters Jake from the Neverland Pirates?

I've not been to see this since the original Playhouse Disney show, is it still the same, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Pooh and Little Einsteins?

thanks

We haven't been since February but it was Jake and Sophia the First in the lobby area but still the original (terribly dated!) show with pooh, einsteins etc. Seriously in need of updating now!

Great thanks. Friends DS is a Jake fan so he will be pleased.

Shame this hasn't been updated. When it first came out in 2009 it was perfect for my DS who was addicted to Playhouse Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter