• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Laundry Charge Question

Kimrlav

Mouseketeer
Hello folks,
I am hoping someone else has had this problem. I did laundry at the yacht club and used my credit card for $3.00 each for washing and drying. However, I also have 2 separate charges from CSC Serviceworks for $1.00. I did some research and the company is affiliated with the laundry services at Disney. Have these extra charges happened to anyone else? I have done laundry many times on vacation and never experienced this charge before, any information would be helpful.

Thank you.

Hello folks,
I am hoping someone else has had this problem. I did laundry at the yacht club and used my credit card for $3.00 each for washing and drying. However, I also have 2 separate charges from CSC Serviceworks for $1.00. I did some research and the company is affiliated with the laundry services at Disney. Have these extra charges happened to anyone else? I have done laundry many times on vacation and never experienced this charge before, any information would be helpful.

Thank you.
Did you happen to buy detergent or fabric softener?

It’s been a while since we used that laundry company at WDW (I think last was 2019).

Hello folks,

Thank
Did you register before using the app or did you use it as a guest? I seem to remember that, if you didn't create an account with CSC they charged an extra amount as "service charges" or something like that.

Did you register before using the app or did you use it as a guest? I seem to remember that, if you didn't create an account with CSC they charged an extra amount as "service charges" or something like that.
Thanks for the info. I did not register and checked out as a guest. The credit card company has eliminated the charge after investigating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter