Disney Love Songs CD

justhat

<font color=teal>DC DISer<br><font color=red>pick
A few months ago I saw a cd in TDS called Disney's greatest Love Songs. I didn't buy it because I didn't have my DC card with me and the CM told me that she couldn't look up my account even though I had the number memorized. Well, I went back recently to get it and they didn't have it and the CM I asked looked at me like I was crazy. Then I looked online and it wasn't there and I searched Target, Sam Goody, Best Buy, and it's nowhere to be found. Does anyone know if they still make this cd and where I can get it? Our wedding is 6/5/04 (yep, a year from today!!) in NJ and since we're honeymooning in WDW we wanted to give out the love songs cd as our favor to incorporate our honeymoon and love of Disney for our guests. Has anyone seen or heard of this cd???

I purchased this CD as a suprise for my DH as we are going to celebrate our 10 years next week. We never had a honeymoon, so I was doing all the lovey dovey stuff. However, with this particular CD I would love to return it, as the music is not that great. It is not the original singers from the movies and, well, to me a disappointment. If you are computer savvy, I would burn a CD with favorite songs instead.

Congratulations on your marriage and honeymoon!!!! Love is grand

One word for you: EBAY. I've been searching for instrumental disney songs, and you can find any and everything you're looking for there. I saw quite a few of the Love songs on there, but some of the auctions posted what songs were actually on the cd, and it didn't really strike me as something I had to have. but try there, you might find what you need, and maybe something you don't. :p

good luck and congrats

I am a Cast Member at a Disney STore in VA. We still have some. I work again on Thursday if you would like it I can get it for you. I can't promise there will be any left by then but I will try if you would like me to.

Where in NJ are you getting married? I am getting married Aug 2 in Princeton!

Best of Luck
Amanda

Thanks sunshine711!! I have been out of town for awhile, but managed to find a copy while I was home in NJ. We're getting married in Westwood, NJ, way up north. Congrats on your engagement too and thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter