• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Apr 03, 2016 7-Night Eastern Caribbean

LLMDisney

Earning My Ears
Yay! We just booked our cruise!

Welcome everyone that will be sailing with us to Tortola, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay.

I would love to have an FE group.

This will be our 2nd cruise. We went to the Bahamas on the Dream this past April. We will be in room 7130.

Welcome!!! :banana:

Hello LLMDisney!

Thank you for starting this thread. We are booked on this cruise as well. This is going to be our 3rd DCL cruise, but we've never sailed on the Magic before. We are very excited! This will be our 20th anniversary celebration cruise, and my husband has his birthday during this cruise as well. party:

I have 13 yr old boy and 8 yr old girl. We will be in 5520.

I have added your thread the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

Hello LLMDisney!

Thank you for starting this thread. We are booked on this cruise as well. This is going to be our 3rd DCL cruise, but we've never sailed on the Magic before. We are very excited! This will be our 20th anniversary celebration cruise, and my husband has his birthday during this cruise as well. party:

I have 13 yr old boy and 8 yr old girl. We will be in 5520.

Our daughter is 8 too (she'll be 9 on this cruise)!!

I booked on opening day and can't wait! It will be me and my husband and our 3 year old. Hard to believe since he isn't even 2 yet. We are teachers and this cruise falls over our spring break. We are staying in a 9c room, I think, but I can't remember the room number right now. This is our 4th Disney cruise but first on the Magic.

Just booked this cruise today. Cannot wait! This will be my 3rd Disney cruise. My kids will be 6 (boy) and 8 (girl) at the time of the sailing. Let the countdown begin. We only have 1 year, 5 months, and 1 day until we set sail!

Sounds like my daughter will have friends within her age group. That's fantastic! Making new friends has been the highlight of crusing for her.

Hi everyone, we just booked this cruise as well. Me and my wife and two boys, 8 and 11 at sail time.

This will be our 8th DCL cruise following an Alaska cruise next June.

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

Please review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We booked this cruise while on the Wonder this week :woohoo: and looking forward to finally exploring the Eastern Caribbean after doing the Western 3 times. :rotfl2:

Looking forward to getting know you all before we sail!

Julia

We are on this cruise, too! I am a teacher and this is my spring break as well. It will be me, hubby, daughter (17) and her friend (16). My son will be in college then so we are bringing a friend for my daughter. We have two rooms...6108 (me and hubby) and 6109 (girls room).

We have been on all four ships, but this will be our first time on the Magic since it has been redone. This is 6th cruise for us...2nd for daughter's friend :)

Tammi

Gene & Cheryl here from Folly Beach SC :banana: This will be our 16th Dis Cruise :banana: Cabin #is 7546

We just booked our second Disney Cruise. Our first was on the Fantasy Jan 2014 and looking forward to the Magic. Me and my wife with our two kids 13 (daughter) and 11 (son) at the time of sailing.

Hi! I'll be traveling with my 4yr old. This is her 1st cruise, my 4th. My first on Disney though. I'll be on Spring Break from work and my daughter from Pre-K. :)

All aboard! We will be cruising spring break style with you all. We are myself, DH and DS (11). So looking forward to our 7 DCL cruise and 2nd DCL spring break cruise!

We just booked this cruise! Traveling will be me, my husband, my daughter (14) and my son (13). This is our 4th cruise second time on Magic, first time since refurbished. Super excited!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise as a surprise for our girls. Add another teacher to the list traveling over Spring Break! This will be our first Disney Cruise and I'm looking for more information on how the FE program works...how do I sign up for it? How many staterooms do we provide goodies for? Thanks for all your help. Our girls will be 6 and 3 at the time of sailing and we will be in stateroom 6056.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter