• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic April 14 2014

Hi everyone! My family and I are also booked on this cruise! I am Karen, My husband is Pat, and our sons are Patrick (9) and Joey (4). We are diong Disney Friday, Saturday and Sunday before the cruise, and when the boys think we are getting on the bus to go home we are actually taking it to the port, so the cruise is a surprise! I don't know if they will figure it out by what the bus looks like, if they don't then I think we will probably tell them once we are on the bus. I was thinking of trying to wait and just let them see the ship when we get there, but I figured they probably show a video on the bus that would give it away.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone! This is our first Disney cruise by the way! :cool1:

Hi everyone! My family and I are also booked on this cruise! I am Karen, My husband is Pat, and our sons are Patrick (9) and Joey (4). We are diong Disney Friday, Saturday and Sunday before the cruise, and when the boys think we are getting on the bus to go home we are actually taking it to the port, so the cruise is a surprise! I don't know if they will figure it out by what the bus looks like, if they don't then I think we will probably tell them once we are on the bus. I was thinking of trying to wait and just let them see the ship when we get there, but I figured they probably show a video on the bus that would give it away.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone! This is our first Disney cruise by the way! :cool1:

Welcome! That sounds like great way to surprise them! My boys will be 8 & 10 on the cruise...so they will be close in age. And this is our first Disney cruise too!

Hi Karen! Welcome! We are doing Disney too on Saturday and Sunday. We haven't told the kids about the cruise either and I'm not sure how we're going to surprise them...maybe Christmas..not sure yet. Can't wait to see the updated Magic! :)

Welcome to everyone!!!! We have been on the Magic twice, but can't wait to see the new changes!!!!! We did the Dream for Thanksgiving last year, and the Aquaduck was so much fun, hoping the Aqua"dunk" is too. :)

Just got off the Fantasy today and booked onboard a Magic B2B starting 4/11! No group for that sailing, so looks like just the 4-night. :-)

Just got off the Fantasy today and booked onboard a Magic B2B starting 4/11! No group for that sailing, so looks like just the 4-night. :-)

Welcome!!! Be sure to send to send me your information if you are interested! (See post #2)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi everyone. We just booked in this cruise when we were on the Magic in the Mediterranean last week and are excited to see the changes made in dry dock.

This week we booked 3 days pre-cruise to visit the parks. Hopefully knowing that we have this trip planned and following this board will help fight of the winter blues....:thumbsup2

Hi everyone. We just booked in this cruise when we were on the Magic in the Mediterranean last week and are excited to see the changes made in dry dock.

This week we booked 3 days pre-cruise to visit the parks. Hopefully knowing that we have this trip planned and following this board will help fight of the winter blues....:thumbsup2

Welcome!!! We also can't wait to see the changes on the Magic, have been on twice before, but can't wait to see the updates!!!:cool1:

Welcome aboard! Mediterranean sounds fabulous! If you would like to join a meet-up or fish extender group see post #2!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Welcome! We're also doing a couple of days pre-cruise in the parks, but I haven't planned out specifics yet. We usually don't plan a cruise so far in advance (We've done OGT and kids free..both last minute over the past few years), so this board helps me pass the time, plan and share in the excitement over our upcoming cruise. :cool1:

How was the Med cruise? We're considering one in 2015.

The Med cruise was awesome! We had great weather and saw a ton of sites. Our port days were long, we made sure we had second seating for dinner because we booked shore excursions in every port that were between 10 and 12 hours each. The med was not a kick back and relax kind of Cruise for us but we see a lot of beautiful sites and history. It provided a great overview of the ports and now we know which we want to go back to and which ones we can say been there don that about.

The Med cruise was awesome! We had great weather and saw a ton of sites. Our port days were long, we made sure we had second seating for dinner because we booked shore excursions in every port that were between 10 and 12 hours each. The med was not a kick back and relax kind of Cruise for us but we see a lot of beautiful sites and history. It provided a great overview of the ports and now we know which we want to go back to and which ones we can say been there don that about.

That sounds awesome!! I really want to do a Med cruise. :)

Finally booked it, we knew we were going to, just a matter of actually doing it!!!! YAY- it's real!!!! Also got our hotel for after- staying at Animal Kingdom Villas until Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter