• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic April 14 2014

Hi! I'm Beth. This is our second Disney cruise. We travelled on the Wonder in 2012 to Alaska (when we lived in WA state). Now we live in Columbia, SC and visited Disney World our second week back on the East Coast.

We are also Disney Vacation Club members, I noticed someone else on here was too. We are paying for this trip though, not using points.

Not sure if we'll just leave from home very early Monday morning or drive down Sunday and stay in a hotel. We had a December cruise booked but changed it to this one so we would have more time and make sure we all had the days off.

Since we have only been on the Wonder and love the "smallness" of the ship, I am very excited to see the new designs of the Magic. We'd like to do one of the bigger ships next; I know my girls would love the Aquaduct. This Aquadunk might be too scary!

We chose to stay in an inside stateroom this time just to save some money. We are only in our cabin to sleep and change clothes, so I don't think it will matter.

USERNAME: TnBeth1972
FACEBOOK NAME: Beth Owenby Kelly
CRUISERS & AGE ON BOARD: Beth 41, Brian 41, Isabel 6 and Olive 4
CABIN #: 2639
CITY & STATE: Irmo, SC
HOTEL BEFORE:
FISH EXTENDER: YES!
MEETUP: sure
ALLERGIES: none
CELEBRATIONS ONBOARD none
EMAIL- tnbeth1972@yahoo.com

:welcome:
It's our first time on the Magic and we can't wait to see all of the new additions. We also chose an inside cabin and I'm hoping it'll be okay with all four of us. We usually don't spend much time in the cabin anyway, so it should be fine. :)
Amy

Hi Fellow Cruisers!

We are on this cruise as well as the 3 day prior - I wanted a 7 day and my kids are dying to complete their mission to sail on all 4 ships so this is how it worked out. Same cabin for both so it will be easy peasy and I'm just pretending that we're at sea on both Nassau port days.

We sailed on the wonder this past spring break - same week - and it ended up being PACKED because they had a kids sail free sale beforehand- it was crazy and I hope this time around it's a bit less hectic!

I requested to be included in the Facebook group!

I just realized that this thread is also posted as a link to the 4/4/14 cruise date...anyone know how to tell a moderator to remove it?

Hi Fellow Cruisers!

We are on this cruise as well as the 3 day prior - I wanted a 7 day and my kids are dying to complete their mission to sail on all 4 ships so this is how it worked out. Same cabin for both so it will be easy peasy and I'm just pretending that we're at sea on both Nassau port days.

We sailed on the wonder this past spring break - same week - and it ended up being PACKED because they had a kids sail free sale beforehand- it was crazy and I hope this time around it's a bit less hectic!

We've never done a B2B either and have the same exact plans for Nassau! :-) And we also have a 15 yo daughter! It would be great if she and your DD connected. The last 2 cruises we went on, ours was a bit lonely.

This will be DCL cruises #6&7 for us. So excited to be GOLD! We've also been on the Wonder (DVC Member cruise in '07) and the Fantasy (EC 8/13), but the Magic is our favorite. Obviously, since this will be our 4th & 5th times! I can't wait to see the changes!

Are you doing FE? And I just checked for a group for the 4/11 3-night. No dice. Maybe the ship is empty except for us!? LOL

Hi Fellow Cruisers!

Welcome! We're so excited about this trip..can't wait!

Hi ya'll...we're transplanted yankees now living in NC. This will be our first disney cruise. My wife and I were married on one Carnival cruise and we've been on another Carnival cruise, but this is our sons (7 & 14 mos) first cruise, so we are very much looking forward to it.

Hi ya'll...we're transplanted yankees now living in NC. This will be our first disney cruise. My wife and I were married on one Carnival cruise and we've been on another Carnival cruise, but this is our sons (7 & 14 mos) first cruise, so we are very much looking forward to it.

Welcome!!! We live in Charlotte...not transplants we are natives! *GASP* My boys will be 8 & 10 on the cruise. We haven't been on a cruise with the boys either.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Welcome!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

WELCOME TO THE CRUISE!!

ellen

Apparently I cant send a private message, so here is our Roll Call info:

USERNAME: NCDisneyFun
CRUISERS & AGE ON BOARD: Gary(44), Janel(42), AJ(7), Andy(15 mos)
CABIN #: 6010
CITY & STATE: Raleigh, NC
HOTEL BEFORE: TBD
FISH EXTENDER: Have no idea what this is, so probaby not
MEETUP: If this means wanting to meet up with others, that would be fine, but with a 15 month old, our time may be restricted
ALLERGIES: None
CELEBRATIONS ONBOARD: Spring Break (Janel is a teacher)

Apparently I cant send a private message, so here is our Roll Call info: USERNAME: NCDisneyFun CRUISERS & AGE ON BOARD: Gary(44), Janel(42), AJ(7), Andy(15 mos) CABIN #: 6010 CITY & STATE: Raleigh, NC HOTEL BEFORE: TBD FISH EXTENDER: Have no idea what this is, so probaby not MEETUP: If this means wanting to meet up with others, that would be fine, but with a 15 month old, our time may be restricted ALLERGIES: None CELEBRATIONS ONBOARD: Spring Break (Janel is a teacher)

I will add you on the list today! Funny thing is we are right above you in 7010! We will be quiet...promise!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Apparently I cant send a private message, so here is our Roll Call info:

USERNAME: NCDisneyFun
CRUISERS & AGE ON BOARD: Gary(44), Janel(42), AJ(7), Andy(15 mos)
CABIN #: 6010
CITY & STATE: Raleigh, NC
HOTEL BEFORE: TBD
FISH EXTENDER: Have no idea what this is, so probaby not
MEETUP: If this means wanting to meet up with others, that would be fine, but with a 15 month old, our time may be restricted
ALLERGIES: None
CELEBRATIONS ONBOARD: Spring Break (Janel is a teacher)

Hi if you scroll back to page 7 you can read about the FE's (fish extender) Its a gift exchange. You don't have to be a part. But read about it, you still have plenty of time:) AND WELCOME :goodvibes

Hi Everyone!

I'm Jackie and I am super excited to be joining this group! I'm from the Chicago suburbs I'll be sailing with my DH Kevin as well as my in-laws and BIL in the cabin next to us. They aren't on DIS but I definitely want to participate in the FE's! (I'm trying to get my MIL to join.) :cool1: We originally booked a transatlantic trip for just my DH and I during our honeymoon cruise in August but convinced my in-laws that they need to do a vacation.....so we changed it to spring break. I'm also a craft-aholic!! :banana:

I've also got a PTR going if anyone wants to check it out! popcorn::

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3193440

Hi Everyone!

I'm Jackie and I am super excited to be joining this group! I'm from the Chicago suburbs I'll be sailing with my DH Kevin as well as my in-laws and BIL in the cabin next to us. They aren't on DIS but I definitely want to participate in the FE's! (I'm trying to get my MIL to join.) :cool1: We originally booked a transatlantic trip for just my DH and I during our honeymoon cruise in August but convinced my in-laws that they need to do a vacation.....so we changed it to spring break. I'm also a craft-aholic!! :banana:

I've also got a PTR going if anyone wants to check it out! popcorn::

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3193440

Welcome Jackie!!!!!!! What kind of crafts do you do, I am an avid scrapbooker!!!! Love it!!

Welcome Jackie!!!!!!! What kind of crafts do you do, I am an avid scrapbooker!!!! Love it!!

I like to do a little of everything! :cool1: I come from a theatre background where costuming was one of my concentrations. So basically anything sewing-wise or prop making. I'm also taking knitting classes currently and I'm really excited to show that off in the FE gifts! My MIL is also an avid scrapbooker so she got me a little into card making and paper crafting. :goodvibes

I'm really excited to start my FE gifts now! This will be my first FE exchange too, so I'll be making the extender myself. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter