Disney Magic Jan 6 2016

Lost a participant, so I shuffled this a little, please review your groups, I kept them as close to the previous as possible.
Thanks!

Attachments

• FE Exchange_20150106.pdf
    135.1 KB · Views: 3
Just thought I would say a quick hello! We are the Wood family. My husband and I as well as our two daughters (12) and (17) we will be celebrating her 18th bday a couple weeks early on the ship. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise but the first time on the magic. We are so excited and hope to meet some of you on the boat:)

This is my first FE Group participation however my friend said that one of hers...they all met up as soon as everyone got onboard the ship...are there any plans within this group? Would anyone be interested?

Hi Sangeeta.....We would like to participate in the FE exchange :) This will be our fourth Disney Cruise but our first time participating in the exchange and our first cruise that our son (21) will not be able to come on. He is in the Air Force and can't get leave. We are so sad. We are looking in to doing a B2B cruise and adding the Jan 3rd sailing so it may be our fifth when we board on the 6th :) We are just trying to figure out work schedules. I am hoping we are able to do it!
We are the Wood family Room 6016
DW Michelle (39).... (that's me!) loves chocolate and all things disney
DH Jeff (42)....loves fruit candy and all things disney
DD Maddie (17)...loves pluto! We will be celebrating her 18th B-day on this trip a few weeks early, actual b-day is Jan 30th
DD Emerson (12)...loves Donald and Daisy duck and all things disney.

Thanks for coordinating. We look forward to it.

Only 66 days until we are "sailing away"

Hi Sangeeta.....We would like to participate in the FE exchange :) This will be our fourth Disney Cruise but our first time participating in the exchange and our first cruise that our son (21) will not be able to come on. He is in the Air Force and can't get leave. We are so sad. We are looking in to doing a B2B cruise and adding the Jan 3rd sailing so it may be our fifth when we board on the 6th :) We are just trying to figure out work schedules. I am hoping we are able to do it!
We are the Wood family Room 6016
DW Michelle (39).... (that's me!) loves chocolate and all things disney
DH Jeff (42)....loves fruit candy and all things disney
DD Maddie (17)...loves pluto! We will be celebrating her 18th B-day on this trip a few weeks early, actual b-day is Jan 30th
DD Emerson (12)...loves Donald and Daisy duck and all things disney.

Thanks for coordinating. We look forward to it.

Only 66 days until we are "sailing away"
Welcome to the FE!

Updated some details! Please take a look...

Attachments

• Jan 2016 FE.pdf
    135.9 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for updating all of these! My husband and I are running this upcoming weekend in the Wine & Dine Half Marathon at WDW and once we get back I will start working on coordinating our gifts! I have seen some stunning and fun gifts! I am not sure if I am that talented but I will try my best :)

Thank you for updating all of these! My husband and I are running this upcoming weekend in the Wine & Dine Half Marathon at WDW and once we get back I will start working on coordinating our gifts! I have seen some stunning and fun gifts! I am not sure if I am that talented but I will try my best :)
That Wine & Dine Half sounds like a blast! Have fun! Keep in mind, its not how much you spend or what it looks like at all, its the thought that people appreciate! Just participating is a nice gesture in itself!

Just wanted to say hi, I know there's not too much activity here but I hate to join the facebook group and have my travel dates made public in advance. Our family is on this cruise and also the Jan 10th trip, we have cruised with Disney many times but this is our first b2b - can't wait! We have me, dh, and 2 boys ages 14 and 16.

We have a cabana booked on the family beach for CC that we have decided not to use, does anyone from here want it before I let it go? :)

Bella29 have you already found someone who wants the cabana? If not we would love to take it. Not sure how we go about doing that. We are doing b2b for the first time as well. Jan 3 sailing and the 6th. Just let me know and hopefully we can get it from you :)

Michelle wood

Last edited:
Just wanted to say hi, I know there's not too much activity here but I hate to join the facebook group and have my travel dates made public in advance. Our family is on this cruise and also the Jan 10th trip, we have cruised with Disney many times but this is our first b2b - can't wait! We have me, dh, and 2 boys ages 14 and 16.

We have a cabana booked on the family beach for CC that we have decided not to use, does anyone from here want it before I let it go? :)
Have you found someone for your cabana? If not we would love to take it :) If it is still available how do we go about transferring it?

You can't send/receive private messages until you have at least 10 public posts. So I posted on your "wall message" area. Which I guess you didn't receive.... try posting here 2 more times and then sending me a private message!

You can't send/receive private messages until you have at least 10 public posts. So I posted on your "wall message" area. Which I guess you didn't receive.... try posting here 2 more times and then sending me a private message!
HaHa I don't even know where my wall message area is :) I am new to dis boards. Does this count as a post? Where is my wall and how do I send a PM to you?

Ok so who can help me find my "wall messages" I'm sure it's a really stupid question but when I go to my profile it says I don't have permission to do that :confused3 I am unable to send private messages as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter