Disney Magic Jan 6 2016

So I understand I need to have 10 posts before I can send or receive private messages. I have 10 posts now but when I go to my inbox I do not get an option to send a message to anyone and I don't believe I have any messages. I had someone write on my "wall message" area but I don't see that so I guess I never received that either. Does this make sense to anyone....or do I just sound like a crazy tech dummy :dumbo:

So I understand I need to have 10 posts before I can send or receive private messages. I have 10 posts now but when I go to my inbox I do not get an option to send a message to anyone and I don't believe I have any messages. I had someone write on my "wall message" area but I don't see that so I guess I never received that either. Does this make sense to anyone....or do I just sound like a crazy tech dummy :dumbo:
When did you get your 10 posts? It generally takes 30-60 minutes for the system to recognize that you've achieved that level. Then you can PM. Although it's called "conversations" here. Just click on the avatar of whoever you want to converse privately with and then on the "Start a conversation" link.

When did you get your 10 posts? It generally takes 30-60 minutes for the system to recognize that you've achieved that level. Then you can PM. Although it's called "conversations" here. Just click on the avatar of whoever you want to converse privately with and then on the "Start a conversation" link.
It took about an hour and then it updated!! I was able to start a conversation then :cool1: I have it all figured out now!!

Updated Stateroom in Group B... Gordon Family.

Attachments

• Jan 2016 FE.pdf
    168 KB · Views: 5

Getting it started for the Wednesday January 6th sailing on the Disney Magic from Miami
4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Magic - Itinerary Updated!
January 6 to January 10
Disney Magic
Miami, Florida — Key West, FL - Nassau - Castaway Cay - Miami, Florida

Share your stateroom details to participate in FE exchange, or just get to know your fellow cruisers ahead of sailing... see you there!
I will need the following information for those interested in FE exchange:
- Stateroom
- Guests Info, age(children) and relationship
ex. DH=Disney Husband, DW=Disney Wife, DS=Disney Son, DD=Disney daughter, DGP=Disney Grandpa, DGM=Disney Grandma​
- Any special occasion you are celebrating, and any restrictions
- How many cruises you've been on

As people respond I'll populate a list.
See the most recent document posted:
http://www.disboards.com/attachments/jan-2016-fe-pdf.137762/

Group A:
Sangeeta -
DW & DH 3rd Cruise, Stateroom 8032 (midship, port) - No alcohol please
Magic Ears Jen - DH, DW, DD(age 2), 1st cruise, Stateroom 7558 (midship, starboard) - DD huge Dalmatians & Nemo fan! DH is an Incredibles/Bugs Life fan and DW is an Alice collector
sandr96 - DW (Shelli), DH (Don), DS (Jason, 17), DD (Brooklyn,15), DD (Makenna, 12), DD (Savannah, 8), DD (Boston, 2), 3rd Cruise, Staterooms 7608 & 7610 (aft, starboard) - anything Disney, No alcohol please
PirateLifeForMe- DH , DW , DS (8), DD (8), 4th Cruise, Stateroom 7036 (Midship, port ) - All things Disney, No restrictions or allergies! Son loves Stitch. Daugther loves Lotso Bear.

Group B:
tishy1107 -
DH (Joe), DW (Matina), DD (Alexandra, 15th Birthday!), 2nd Cruise, Stateroom 1043 (forward, port) - Alexandria likes Olaf, rest anything Disney, no alcohol.
DH (Don), DW (Terry), DD (Stephanie, 14), DG (Nana), 1st Cruise, Stateroom 1045 (forward, port) - all Disney, no alcohol.
Jenlikes27 - DW & DH DD-Julia (13) and DD-Jessica (11) 6th cruise, Stateroom 2018 (midship, starboard)
YayaFreckles - DH - Martin, DW - Jaclyn, DD - Nalani (9), DD - Nailash (6), 1st Cruise, Stateroom 6571 (Midship, starboard) - Nalani loves Nightmare before Christmas. Nailah loves Minnie Mouse! Jaclyn loves Mickey & Minnie! Martin's 33rd birthday is 1/5! We will be celebrating this while on the cruise.

Group C:

Windy Norris
- DW - Windy (39), DH - Steve (43), DD - Chloe (5), Stateroom 7122 (Aft, port), 1st Cruise
The Niemeyers - DH - Kevin (30) - loves Goofy, DW - Rachel (30) loves all things Disney (especially Mickey), DS - Micah (1.5) obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Stateroom 5626 (Aft, starboard), 4th Cruise.
cmfortes - DW - Cristina (44), DH - Eduardo (49), DS - Bernardo (13), DS - Gustavo (9). All things for teenagers - disney things and whatever you want from your local city, Stateroom 2614 (Aft, starboard), 1st Cruise.
cmfortes - DW - Jackie (51- single), DW - Lucia (74 - single), Nothing childish please, mature audience, Stateroom 2616, (Aft, starboard), 1st Cruise.

Group D:

Michellewood1
- DW Michelle (39), DH Jeff (42), DD Maddie (17), DD Emerson (12). All things Disney, see notes, it's Maddie's Bday!, Stateroom 6016 (Forward, port), 5th Cruise.
sandr96 - DW (Shelli), DH (Don), DS (Jason, 17), DD (Brooklyn,15), DD (Makenna, 12), DD (Savannah, 8), DD (Boston, 2), Staterooms 7608 & 7610 (aft, starboard) - anything Disney, No alcohol please. 3rd Cruise
O'Leary - DH - Zach, DW - Melissa, DD - Olivia Dayne (8), DS - Killian Michael (6), Stateroom 7048 (Midship, port) - love personalized items. 1st Cruise
Riedel - DH - Brandon (33), DW - Kari (34), DD - Addison (6), DS - Branson (3), Stateroom 6562, Anything Disney. 1st Cruise

There is also a Facebook group for just cruisers not specific to FE... you should join there too, lots of fun discussion and getting to know your fellow cruisers!
Just search for 'Disney Magic January 6, 2016', and ask to join!

We are excited about our first cruise. My family and I want to participate in the FE but I'm not sure how to sign up. It's my husband myself and my daughter who is 3 years old. Please advise

DH-jeff
DW-Stacey
DD- lyla (she is 3 years old and we are celebrating her upcoming 4th birthday she loves princess anything and everything)

Stateroom-2056

Please post a link to this thread - http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-magic-jan-6-2016.3391021/ - in the 2015 Dream Cruise Meets thread at the top of the Cruise Meets board. That way, Irish Cowboy can add your thread to the list so that other cruisers can find your thread and join in.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Please add my family to the FE list. This is our first cruise so we're just trying to get everything figured out!

DH-Jeff
DW-Stacey
DD- Lyla-- she is 3 years old and we are celebrating her upcoming 4th birthday. She loves all things princess!

Stateroom#2056

I am sorry to say we have closed our FE for this cruise as people usually need some time to plan their gifts, we closed on Dec 14. You are welcome to Pixie dust this time around and would want to sign up much earlier next time to be included in a planned group. You could also join the Facebook page to let more folks know you are there for anyone who might also be pixie dusting... I will post your name to the list as a pixie duster by end of today.

I am sorry to say we have closed our FE for this cruise as people usually need some time to plan their gifts, we closed on Dec 14. You are welcome to Pixie dust this time around and would want to sign up much earlier next time to be included in a planned group. You could also join the Facebook page to let more folks know you are there for anyone who might also be pixie dusting... I will post your name to the list as a pixie duster by end of today.

What does that mean to be a pixie duster? I'm sorry we're first time cruisers on this line so I don't know what that entails. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter