Disney Magic Jan 6 2016

I am sorry to say we have closed our FE for this cruise as people usually need some time to plan their gifts, we closed on Dec 14. You are welcome to Pixie dust this time around and would want to sign up much earlier next time to be included in a planned group. You could also join the Facebook page to let more folks know you are there for anyone who might also be pixie dusting... I will post your name to the list as a pixie duster by end of today.

Ok thanks. Can you explain pixie dusters?

What does that mean to be a pixie duster? I'm sorry we're first time cruisers on this line so I don't know what that entails. Thanks
It means you are free to make things or give gifts as you desire, but will not be assigned a group. All pixie dusting is considered "free choice" so it may not be reciprocated, and allows participants to join late, or give to parties outside their designated exchange groups.

Here is a link to all things FE with more info: https://sites.google.com/site/fefunforall/home/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-the-fe-and-more

Thanks!

Updated with more Pixie Dusters...
Stacey - Jenlikes27 has added you to her list, so you can exchange with her family and if you choose the latest late add too! from Jen" Stacey, we added you, Jeff and Lyla to our FE list (smile emoticon)"

See the latest listing here.

Attachments

• Jan 2016 FE.pdf
    170.7 KB · Views: 3

Group B details... Yayafreckles is the Rivera Family!

Attachments

• Jan 2016 FE.pdf
    170.7 KB · Views: 0
Group B Details - Brophy Family in stateroom 1045

Attachments

• Jan 2016 FE.pdf
    170.7 KB · Views: 0

Updated with more Pixie Dusters...
Stacey - Jenlikes27 has added you to her list, so you can exchange with her family and if you choose the latest late add too! from Jen" Stacey, we added you, Jeff and Lyla to our FE list (smile emoticon)"

See the latest listing here.

Thank you Jenlikes27. We will definitely have your family on our list as well. Thank you!

Please add our family . Don (dad) shelli (mom) Jason (son 17) Brooklyn (daughter 15) Makenna (daughter 12) Savannah (daughter 8) Boston (son 2) cabins 7608 and 7610 . We all love anything disney! No alcohol please. Looking forward to cruising!

Do you happen to recall if the divider between the balconies was able to be opened? We have these two cabins in September and are dying to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter