Disney Magic July 21st 2019. Dover, Scotland, Iceland, Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's got me a bit worried too much rooms might be gone when we're able to book and we won't be able to go...

Whilst this cruise will be very popular, it's very unlikely to sell out before going to the General public on sale, next well.

Just instruct a USA TA to book for you.

But sailing from Dover with UK school holidays, and Iceland and new ports it will be popular.

Whilst this cruise will be very popular, it's very unlikely to sell out before going to the General public on sale, next well.

Just instruct a USA TA to book for you.

But sailing from Dover with UK school holidays, and Iceland and new ports it will be popular.
Yes. I did. Not only thinking about being sold out, but also about the prices having gone up too much

Anyone have a guess on a per person cost for a veranda and also for an inside? The information from last years bookings is very limited, unless Im looking in the wrong place.

Complete stabs in the dark:
$6000 pp veranda
$3000 pp inside

Guess away!! Thanks....:)

Last edited:
I was hoping for no more then $3000 pp for an ocean view (including OBB), not sure if we'll make in on board with that limitation :P

Anyone have a guess on a per person cost for a veranda and also for an inside? The information from last years bookings is very limited, unless Im looking in the wrong place.

Complete stabs in the dark:
$6000 pp veranda
$3000 pp inside

Guess away!! Thanks....:)

I was hoping for no more then $3000 pp for an ocean view (including OBB), not sure if we'll make in on board with that limitation :P

As it's
11 nights.
The only cruise to Iceland in 2019.
USA school holidays.
Start of UK school holidays.
I think it's going to be higher,
$6,000 pp would be nice, I am thinking $7,500pp for veranda, inside may start low but increase.

I think we will be joining you all. To be confirmed once hubby and I talk this weekend.

As it's
11 nights.
The only cruise to Iceland in 2019.
USA school holidays.
Start of UK school holidays.
I think it's going to be higher,
$6,000 pp would be nice, I am thinking $7,500pp for veranda, inside may start low but increase.

You may be right:sad:
Was hoping for 2 verandah and 3 inside for under 20K. Though I thought it would be right at 20K.

Love everyone's input - thanks!!

TA is booking this for us on Monday! Hope there's enough availability for everyone!
I think there will be enough for everyone booking all next week, but as there is just one Iceland cruise so at some point the cruise could sell out, the 2018 Iceland cruise did sell out, some limited availability at paid in full date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter