Disney Magic Kingdoms - Parade

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by TinyTGO, Dec 22, 2016.

1. TinyTGO

TinyTGO Mouseketeer

Is spending money on the parade even worth it? I've read that buildings get a bonus during the parade, but I haven't noticed any changes. They seem to be very expensive and not much reward. Even if every float pays out magic, it doesn't cover the initial cost.

Does that mean it should only be used to gem hunt?

2. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

I haven't had much luck with parades. Sometimes they will drop tokens, but it has been rare for me. And they nonsense about playing during parades to earn more rewards doesn't work, either. I still have characters not producing, and trunks still giving out lamp posts during parades. I honestly don't even bother with them anymore.

3. TinyTGO

TinyTGO Mouseketeer

Agreed... I've gotten a couple gems from them, but now typically I only run them to get a specific item i need for a character upgrade

4. Pheran

Pheran Mouseketeer

I run them as often as possible, because parades are the only (potential) way to turn magic into gems outside of regular character level-ups. It doesn't happen often, but gems are far more valuable than magic so it's worth doing IMHO.

5. Quellman

Quellman Donald Duck

I do it just so I don't have to click past it everytime I want to select a character to do stuff. The gems, magic, and tokens are just a side benefit.

Kewz1 likes this.