Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finally get to start welcoming Captain Barbossa. Those ear hats weren't dropping.

The last two days, I'm also not getting the hot cocoa like I use to. Got one overnight. Not sure what is going on but the drop rate for it is so bad the last two days. I use to have a minimum of 5 or 6 most of the time. Now I have 1 and sent it with only two characters.

I’m at 7911 EC. So maybe, maybe, if I don’t fall behind, I might get Christopher Robin to level 2. Just maybe. Disney wishes and all that.

Guess I might as well join the how are you doing game.

Michael Darling: need 19 more Bears
John Darling: 3 (waiting for my last hat for over a day)

Elizabeth Swann: 7 (ready for 8)
Jack Sparrow: 7 (need 8 more Ear hats)
Will Turner: 7 (ready for 8)

Captain Barbossa: 4 (need 1 more hat)
Tia Dalma: 8/65, 22/55
Davy Jones: Doubt I will ever get and don’t care

Jack-Jack: ready for level 10

Hiro: 7 (ready for 8)
Baymax: 6
Yakai: 7 (ready for 8)
GoGo: 7 (ready for 8)
Honey Lemon: 7
Fred: 7
Wasabi: 7

Agree that the Microbot requirements are two high, but at least 8 characters have 1 hour microbots and a float and building also collect them. If all 7 of my BH6 characters were ready to level it would cost me 480 microbots. :rotfl:

Also, while not having Davy Jones doesn’t bother me now, since I have every character, I think it eventually will. If they charged something like $10 for him, I’d probably eventually be stupid enough to buy him, but refuse to spend money and gamble on platinum chests for a 3% chance of getting him.

I’m at 7911 EC. So maybe, maybe, if I don’t fall behind, I might get Christopher Robin to level 2. Just maybe. Disney wishes and all that.

I am trying to collect to get CR to level two as well. It was a decent event as I am still collecting for Peter Pan, so having to collect for Barbossa at the same and the event kept me busy. I did level some toons, got CR, picked up the Beast, welcomed Barbossa, opened the new land and several other things. Don’t see myself as getting Tia any time soon.

So basically a very good event.

Currently at 9,862 for EC, so I am hoping to get the additional 1,000+ that I will need to get those stupid remaining backpacks and still have enough to top 10,000. If not, that's a hell of a lot of EC to go to waste. One stupid gem??

In other news, I am down to needing just 4 bears to welcome Michael. And it's a damn good thing that I have no idea who the Tia Dalma is because she is nowhere near entering my park... and I really don't care.

Agree that the Microbot requirements are two high, but at least 8 characters have 1 hour microbots and a float and building also collect them. If all 7 of my BH6 characters were ready to level it would cost me 480 microbots. :rotfl:

Also, while not having Davy Jones doesn’t bother me now, since I have every character, I think it eventually will. If they charged something like $10 for him, I’d probably eventually be stupid enough to buy him, but refuse to spend money and gamble on platinum chests for a 3% chance of getting him.

Yes, these microbots are just stupid now. I cannot recall many (if any) characters that required that high a total to move between higher levels. And yes, there are many characters that can collect for them. But they all need the same crazy amount, so leveling up one character cleans you out and it's back down to zero we go.

As for Davy Jones, I don't know what to think. I'm not spending money, and I'm not going to gamble gems. I did "find" a platinum chest today when I clicked on John's completed check mark, so I'll know tomorrow what isn't inside.

Got Christopher Robin and the Eeyore hat stand yesterday, am still a few hats away from Barbossa, but can start welcoming John Darling as soon as the fairy godmother is done with her final level up.

My husband will likely miss out again, just like he did with Jack Jack. I'm not sure why because I'm not on that much more than he is, I'm more dillegent about being on every two hours on days off from work than he is though.

So thankfully all my characters are level 10, well the ones that are doing the tower challenges. which means 5 more rounds of battles I'll be able to get Christopher Robin to level 2. I still have my fingers and toes crossed and Disney magical wishes and dreams and all of that. I'd like to use all those Disney Wishes and Dreams to me getting my Prince as well! Prince Phillip. He can dance, sing, and he didn't care bout the "rules" he was all about love. (At least in the cartoon version). My current level is 9061 for EC, so there is still time.

not too many of my event characters are past level 5/6 so tower events are HELL for me. i really need to be focusing on that more ig but im frustrated bc for someone who has been playing for so long you'd think that i would be somewhat close to unlocking christopher robin but I have 14 hours (and no refreshes) to get 3k EC.......

Just started to gather tokens for Tia Delma. This is going to be tough. Just one of her tokens requires 65 lol. Opened 1 of 2 lands so far.

OK. Christopher Robin is now at level 2 and... nothing by way of tasks. To get him to will take 10 of each item and 15,000 EC. For those who reach this point, remember to buy everything but the backpack. Those will go away after the tower challenge ends.

Last edited:
Quick not on leveling up CR

For level 2 I have all his items but now realize no way I will get to 10K so I went to see how many gems to “buy” the upgrade and it would charge me just for the outstanding EC. I am ~3K away and would be 16 gems

Now that is too much for me but just thinking if you get really close, like only a few huddled away it might only be a few gems for that remaining bit

Disney wishes and magic and dreams come true must have worked. I got Christopher Robin to level 2. So now I will wish harder for my Prince Phillip

I don’t have enough EC to get Christopher Robin but should I buy as much as I can or let it convert over to whatever they are going to convert it to?

I am going to have the event currency needed to level Christopher Robin up to level 2 right around the time the event ends, but I wasn't even considering it last night when I started Michael Darling welcoming for 24 hours, so I won't be able to level Christopher up anyway before the event ends. Oh well, would rather have Michael Darling welcomed sooner.

OK. Christopher Robin is now at and... nothing by way of tasks. To get him to will take 10 of each item and 15,000 EC. For those who reach this point, remember to buy everything but the backpack. Those will go away after the tower challenge ends.

Congrats on getting CR to level 2! Though I’d have a chance a day or two ago, but my hot cocoa drop rates have been awful the last 2 or 3 days! Sending all 4 hot cocoa characters out and was getting way more 0/4 returns than 1/4 returns. It’s gonna cost me 5 gems, because it dropped me out of the top 25 for leaderboard placement.

I’ve found CR to be so worthless (so far) that I sent him home a day or two ago. His 1 hour job just kept reminding me that I wouldn’t be able to get enough EC to level him to 2. :rotfl:

Quick not on leveling up CR

For level 2 I have all his items but now realize no way I will get to 10K so I went to see how many gems to “buy” the upgrade and it would charge me just for the outstanding EC. I am ~3K away and would be 16 gems

Now that is too much for me but just thinking if you get really close, like only a few huddled away it might only be a few gems for that remaining bit

Great tip, especially for anyone close to getting him to level 2. Would cost me 6 gems and I actually contemplated doing it, but figured I’m better off using magic to level him up right after the event ends. I really wish we could use or EC to buy additional items. I’m gonna end up with just under 9K of EC and nothing to spend it on. :confused3

I am going to have the event currency needed to level Christopher Robin up to level 2 right around the time the event ends, but I wasn't even considering it last night when I started Michael Darling welcoming for 24 hours, so I won't be able to level Christopher up anyway before the event ends. Oh well, would rather have Michael Darling welcomed sooner.

We’ve all done that! Does it make me a bad person that your post got a little smile and laugh out of me? Not because, of what happened to you, but because it reminded me that I am not the only one who does that. :rotfl2:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter