Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm gonna get dragged to it. Siblings want to see it. Aladdin was one of my FAVORITE movies as a kid, so I already know this one won't be as good. I've also seen the Broadway show, so try coming down from THAT. The best I'm hoping for is that it's "okay". (And what do mean?! There's never too much Avengers Endgame!!!)
I'm afraid to go. I know I'd spend the entire movie comparing it to the animated one. If it gets rough, just enjoy the $20 popcorn and drink.

Off topic, but Disney related. Anyone planning on going to Aladdin? Does it actually look good to people?

Based on the trailers it just doesn’t look very good to me. The Lion King looks much more interesting. It’s the type of movie I wouldn't pay to watch in the theaters and wait to rent. That said, I’ll probably see it next week since I just signed up for AMC A-List for the summer (Up to 3 movies a week for $22 a month) and there were enough movies coming out this summer that I figured I’d actually save money with it. And since it lets me watch up to 3 movies a week “free”, I figured I might as well use one of them on Aladdin. Can only watch Avengers End Game and John Wick so many times. :rotfl:
Let me know if it's worth it. I do regular Stubs, love the $5 Tuesdays. Never seems like there are enough movies out that I could watch 3 a week. And side note, where is the theater that actually gives you a glass coke cup from the AMC intro? I laugh every time I see that.

Let me know if it's worth it. I do regular Stubs, love the $5 Tuesdays. Never seems like there are enough movies out that I could watch 3 a week. And side note, where is the theater that actually gives you a glass coke cup from the AMC intro? I laugh every time I see that.

So far I’m really liking it! If I ignore how much I’ll be paying in concessions, it’s a good deal. :rotfl:Don’t want to get into any details in the game thread, but I did start a conversation with you with more info.

Off topic, but Disney related. Anyone planning on going to Aladdin? Does it actually look good to people?

Based on the trailers it just doesn’t look very good to me. The Lion King looks much more interesting. It’s the type of movie I wouldn't pay to watch in the theaters and wait to rent. That said, I’ll probably see it next week since I just signed up for AMC A-List for the summer (Up to 3 movies a week for $22 a month) and there were enough movies coming out this summer that I figured I’d actually save money with it. And since it lets me watch up to 3 movies a week “free”, I figured I might as well use one of them on Aladdin. Can only watch Avengers End Game and John Wick so many times. :rotfl:

Reviews seem surprisingly good and some friends who saw it (and weren't super excited for it going I ) said they did like it and Will Smith was actually rather good

I think we will take the kids over the weekend to see it

We are AMC loyalist! Love the reserved seats, recliners, and the Bavarian legend pretzel is a must!! Yummm

We are AMC loyalist! Love the reserved seats, recliners, and the Bavarian legend pretzel is a must!! Yummm
Totally off DMK topic...but I do watch Disney movies there, so I'm calling gray area...
Does your AMC give you the glass Coke cups from the AMC intro? Or how about the wine glass in the cup holder?!? Where is this high scale AMC? I'm a loyalist too. I literally drive past a cinemark to get there!

Anyone else not competing in the Tower Challenge? I only have 3 Aladdin characters and I'm not spending any money on the Sultan so it's not like I'd miss out on the set without Rajah - I already don't have the set. I just don't see a point in participating.
Im just playing for ec to convert to gems. I used to buy a character here and there for events but then the events started coming so fast. That grandmother was the first thing I had purchased in a while and I feel screwed for it.
I may end up deleting the game but for now I'll just earn gems.

Totally off DMK topic...but I do watch Disney movies there, so I'm calling gray area...
Does your AMC give you the glass Coke cups from the AMC intro? Or how about the wine glass in the cup holder?!? Where is this high scale AMC? I'm a loyalist too. I literally drive past a cinemark to get there!
We’ve been to AMC’s in like 7 or 8 states and have never seen the glass cups. Pretty sure it’s like fast food commercials with the fake food haha!

We’ve been to AMC’s in like 7 or 8 states and have never seen the glass cups. Pretty sure it’s like fast food commercials with the fake food haha!

Or like the Walt Disney World commercials that make it look like Cinderella is waiting by the Castle for your child to run up to her with no crowds in sight

Lion king does look better but I am biased! Lol. Definitely wanna see John Wick!!

The last few times I've opened my game I've had around 90%+ happiness. Any happiness I get from a chest will add to it but as soon as I tap on happiness in my park it drops down to a low number. Is this a glitch? I never received the bonus happiness to "Fix" their eff up. I'm stopping tapping on any happiness in my park to see what happens.

The last few times I've opened my game I've had around 90%+ happiness. Any happiness I get from a chest will add to it but as soon as I tap on happiness in my park it drops down to a low number. Is this a glitch? I never received the bonus happiness to "Fix" their eff up. I'm stopping tapping on any happiness in my park to see what happens.
You might be at 90% third-tier in happiness instead of ecstatic?

Are they planning to fix the happiness issue? Their double-speak on FB makes me wonder if they are just buying time for the new normal to be accepted. I was playing last night, and by the time I had sent all my characters on their tasks my happiness had dropped 2% right before my eyes.

Well I had the audacity to go to sleep last night so I've finally hit the happiness wall. I was at 92% joyous when I woke up and opened my chest to get me to 98%. There's no more kids to tap, my final three chest are on the podiums and all I can do is watch my happiness plummet before my eyes...unless I spend gems or elixirs of course.

For me, he has only brought back 3 cocoas since yesterday. But he sure is cute. Reminds me of my grandpa. I'm sure that is the info you needed to decide. Lol

Same here. Really disappointing considering his task that has a chance to reward you with a refresh token is only a 2 hour task. It’s like the Moana comfy fabric all over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter