Christopher Robin: 4

Hiro: 8
Baymax: 7
Yakai: 8
GoGo: 7 (ready for 8)
Honey Lemon: 7 (ready for 8)
Fred: 7 (ready for 8)
Wasabi: 7 (ready for 8)

It’s weird and lazy (but not surprising) to me that the game isn’t interchangeable on device types. It’s clearly capable of being backed up via cloud service, so the making proprietary seems a massive mistake. Various mobile games can be moved from one to the other freely, there no reasonable technical excuse this one can’t also be.
I keep wishing I could play my game from my iphone on my macbook pro

Man,the hype train is strong with the fandom today. Everyone's convinced the next event is for The Little Mermaid even though there's been NOTHING to indicate it as such. I think if it had anything to do with it,the teaser would be a bit more obvious(like shells,starfish,maybe a dinglehopper). I even saw someone comment that they saw part of Ursula's body,but I watched that clip multiple times and saw nothing.

Anyone else find those Crabs, or as @Windwaker4444 likes to call them craps :rotfl:, really hard to find? I think they might be the hardest to find”tapper” item I’ve ever found in the game! I’ve had to looks thru my kingdom multiple times because they are so small, blend in with to many backgrounds and/or hide behind buildings.

It's really hard to play when you are at Disney all day. BUT! I finally got all the stupid flutes! Peter Pan is leveling up to 10 in my Windows game, and so I never have to get a flute again.

I don't think I'm going to start the crab event until like tomorrow.
Congrats on Peter Pan, don’t worry too much about the crab event. It’s not worth it.

Anyone else find those Crabs, or as @Windwaker4444 likes to call them craps :rotfl:, really hard to find? I think they might be the hardest to find”tapper” item I’ve ever found in the game! I’ve had to looks thru my kingdom multiple times because they are so small, blend in with to many backgrounds and/or hide behind buildings.
Wish they would have put a crab button on the side that would shoot you over to them like they do in events.

Sometime yesterday, I had something pop up during the game that was a teaser with three different letters and the ocean-like picture we have been seeing. I believe the letters were g, n and o. I am not certain about g and n, but I know that the last letter displayed was o. This leads me to believe that the next story is with Finding Nemo and not Little Mermaid. Not quite sure how this could be accomplished. It is not like we can have most of the Finding Nemo characters just roaming around.

It seems that I have needed 6 Tia lockets for the better part of a week and then I got 4 yesterday and the final two overnight. Now I am pirate flag poor. After starting Elizabeth Swan to level 9, I now need flags to welcome Tia, and to level up Davy Jones, Tia, Will, and Barbossa. I need 143 flags in all.

Sometime yesterday, I had something pop up during the game that was a teaser with three different letters and the ocean-like picture we have been seeing. I believe the letters were g, n and o. I am not certain about g and n, but I know that the last letter displayed was o. This leads me to believe that the next story is with Finding Nemo and not Little Mermaid. Not quite sure how this could be accomplished. It is not like we can have most of the Finding Nemo characters just roaming around.

It was actually I G O.

I finally collected my 5th crab and I think it gave me a chest instead of the 5 gems. I was not paying close attention but that is annoying.

This mini event is slow going for me. I did not have a stock pile of items like others seemed to have to start.

Lots of thoughts...

1. My desire for getting Pirate Goofy is starting to falter a bit. I can't seem to find a way to maximize my crab collecting time and I don't have Davy Jones. Seems like I'm always waiting an hour plus for Mickey or Jack to finish their respective tasks. I seem to be hovering around 85 on the leaderboard. Can't really make any progress and I've been checking in every 1-2 hours. Getting a little tedious with no real sign of advancement.
2. How could the interns do Little Nemo or Little Mermaid with so many underwater characters in either movie? I really hope they don't release Flounder with a water bubble around his head! Still hoping it's Little Mermaid though.
3. Not sure if this was the best plan, but I leveled up all the characters to the point that they could collect for Tia. I focused on leveling up Barbossa, Christopher Robin and John to be able to collect tokens for her. Here's hoping it pays off and it wasn't a waste of time. I still need 45 lockets and 5 hats. But I figure I would level them up eventually anyways.
4. All in all, it's been pretty fun again working on multiple characters and having the land to put everything out. Now if only I could figure out a crab strategy. If anyone has one, please share!!

I finally collected my 5th crab and I think it gave me a chest instead of the 5 gems. I was not paying close attention but that is annoying.

This mini event is slow going for me. I did not have a stock pile of items like others seemed to have to start.
You have to collect 10 crabs for the gems. But on the bright side....you are half way there!!!

Lots of thoughts...

1. My desire for getting Pirate Goofy is starting to falter a bit. I can't seem to find a way to maximize my crab collecting time and I don't have Davy Jones. Seems like I'm always waiting an hour plus for Mickey or Jack to finish their respective tasks. I seem to be hovering around 85 on the leaderboard. Can't really make any progress and I've been checking in every 1-2 hours. Getting a little tedious with no real sign of advancement.
2. How could the interns do Little Nemo or Little Mermaid with so many underwater characters in either movie? I really hope they don't release Flounder with a water bubble around his head! Still hoping it's Little Mermaid though.
3. Not sure if this was the best plan, but I leveled up all the characters to the point that they could collect for Tia. I focused on leveling up Barbossa, Christopher Robin and John to be able to collect tokens for her. Here's hoping it pays off and it wasn't a waste of time. I still need 45 lockets and 5 hats. But I figure I would level them up eventually anyways.
4. All in all, it's been pretty fun again working on multiple characters and having the land to put everything out. Now if only I could figure out a crab strategy. If anyone has one, please share!!

1. I agree!!!! It's not worth the aggravation at this point for the goofy costume. I'm simply just doing the best I can and whatever happens, is fine. I'm not getting the costume, I know that. I might get a few chests out of the deal, but that's likely all.
2. It DEFINITELY is the Little Mermaid. I don't know how they are going to put the water characters in, like Flounder and Ursula, or even Ariel with her tail, but DMK confirmed that it IS Little Mermaid.
3. Sounds as good a plan as any! Good for you!
4. AGREED AGREED AGREED. I have enjoyed being able to level up characters and work on multiple characters again. In true confession though, I'm stressing about getting some characters finished in time before the new ones come in. They aren't giving us enough of a break in between events I feel like. Maybe it's just me though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter