• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Cool. I tried for Splash Mountain today, as I always do. I got a waffle stand. My neice will be happy, that's all she wanted.:p
Haha a waffle stand. I was surprised how small splash looks on the game. It’s smaller than ToT. For some reason I expected it to take up a bunch of room

I am very thankful for another robot statue from my platinum chest :rotfl2:
Definitely glad I didn’t get splash mountain or the Bambi ice rink!!

In other news, I’m down to having no characters ready to level. It’s terrible :rotfl:
I finished my last of the first 3 pirates. Just put John darling in to level up to 10 and have no one else ready. Danm shells and microbots!

I’m also convinced I will never be able to build up magic until I finish leveling all my characters lol. I was getting much closer to the 2mil I need for the one land plot I don’t have. Then John darling needed almost 200k to go to level 10.
I even stopped being lazy and put all my characters back in my park instead of leaving half of them at home. It’s neverending :rotfl:

I am very thankful for another robot statue from my platinum chest :rotfl2:
Definitely glad I didn’t get splash mountain or the Bambi ice rink!!

In other news, I’m down to having no characters ready to level. It’s terrible :rotfl:
I finished my last of the first 3 pirates. Just put John darling in to level up to 10 and have no one else ready. Danm shells and microbots!

I’m also convinced I will never be able to build up magic until I finish leveling all my characters lol. I was getting much closer to the 2mil I need for the one land plot I don’t have. Then John darling needed almost 200k to go to level 10.
I even stopped being lazy and put all my characters back in my park instead of leaving half of them at home. It’s neverending :rotfl:

I am four necklaces away from welcoming Tia and hope to do so before Tower Challenge and close to welcoming Michael and need total of 900,000 magic, which almost there, that will wipe out my magic again. Good thing is my characters are either maxed or at 7-9, except Little Mermaid characters. About to be mostly just leveling and not welcoming unless we have an event.

My Platinum chest was so exciting I already forgot what it was. :rotfl: In my defense, I had just woken up, when I opened it this morning, so I was kinda out of it.

Guys I just got Splash Mountian out of a platinum chest!!! I’ve been really fortunate with these chests. I just got ToT not that long ago.
Me too! I have 2 platinum chests waiting to go as well, just working through Shere Khan tokens, once they are done I’ll unleash them

I'm just plugging along as best I can with this game. I am excited for the Tower Challenge, even though I've got LOTS of things coming up to keep me busy in real life. Hopefully I'll be able to get the mayor. I'm OCD when it comes to the characters and having them all. It's probably a sickness of some sort. I'm trying to level up all the 24 hour people that I can before the event starts on Thursday. I have managed to level up 2 BH6 people, to level 10, so I'm proud of myself for that.

Also, in "breaking news" I made 10,000,000+ in Magic! WOOHOO!!!!!!! I wish my real life bank account would reflect such hard work. I then leveled up John Darling, so I'm now just under 10M magic, but I'm close and I know I'll get back there soon and here is my character list.

Character List:
Sebastian - ready for 7
Scuttle - ready for 8
Ariel - ready for 6
Eric - ready for 7
King Triton - ready for 6
Flounder - collecting for 7
Ursula - collecting for 6
John Darling - maxing out now
Michael Darling - ready for 9
Captain Barbosa - ready for 8
Tia Dalma - ready for - 7
Davy Jones - collecting for 9
Christopher Robin - collecting for 9
Hiro - collecting for 10
Yokai - collecting for 10
Go Go - collecting for 10
Fred - collecting for 10
Wasabi - collecting for 9

Everyone else is maxed out.

My account is only a couple months old. What should I be doing to prepare for the Tower Challenge? Should I focus on leveling and/or welcoming characters from Fab Five, Toy Stiry and Cinderella?

My account is only a couple months old. What should I be doing to prepare for the Tower Challenge? Should I focus on leveling and/or welcoming characters from Fab Five, Toy Stiry and Cinderella?

I would say yes....welcoming and leveling up those you mentioned, keeping fab 5 as top priority because fab 5 are used for the entire duration of the event. Toy Story and Cinderella will likely switch out and these character sets will rotate in: monsters inc, pirates, wall-e/eve, Prince Philip/Aurora/ Merriweather (at least that was true in past tower challenges). I would suggest saving gems for a future timed event. Possible exception: I would consider purchasing Pluto with money and/or gems as he is helpful in mini events, this tower challenge, etc.

Good luck!

Finally got around to leveling up my first pirate (Davy Jones) to 10 yesterday. The other 5 are ready to go, but I keep adding in a LM character here and there (none at 10 yet). My BH6 and C.Robin are done, so it's just my pirates and my LM characters I am working on. Was hoping to have the pirates out of the way before the tower challenge but it's not possible.

All BH6 characters: level 9 and need micro-bots
Tia Dalma - 9 (ready for 10)
Elizabeth Swann - 9
John Darling - 9 (ready for 10)
Michael Darling - 9
Christopher Robin - 9
Ariel - level 5
All other LM characters - 6 and need sea shells

Do chip and Dale help with tower challenges? Or Pete?
Only if they use those character sets as part of the challenge. So far the Mickey and Friends sets haven't been used, or if they were, they didn't include those three yet. There hasn't been anything all too standard to make that call, from what I can see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter