Disney Magic Kingdoms

Since I was forced to switch my levelling priorities, I actually hit the wall with TLM tokens and seashells, so I decided to temporarily send them home...It looks like they explode in the water (snickersnicker!):happytv:

The giant Woody head with the ride coming out of it is disturbing and has nothing to do with the ride ... more like the giant clown head at the pool at the Boardwalk resort

Like I said. It's from Tokyo DisneySea

161_main_visual_name_3.jpg

That's so cool! Japan is on our long list of places we might want to visit someday, but it's not going to happen any time soon. I hope you have a fantastic trip (and stay away from creepy Woody!)
We’re really excited! I’ve had so much help from people on the board. We have most of the trip booked but haven’t booked one of the hotels yet. I actually don’t think he’s creepy! We won’t be riding it because it has a crazy long wait and it’s the same as at wdw but I love how the entrance looks.

We’re really excited! I’ve had so much help from people on the board. We have most of the trip booked but haven’t booked one of the hotels yet. I actually don’t think he’s creepy! We won’t be riding it because it has a crazy long wait and it’s the same as at wdw but I love how the entrance looks.

Yeah, we're not planning on riding it either. The only way is on our last morning, if there is nothing else we want to do, we'll use our Happy 15 to rush to ride. But I'm guessing there are a dozen other things we want to re-ride besides riding a ride we've already ridden a dozen times stateside.

Yeah, we're not planning on riding it either. The only way is on our last morning, if there is nothing else we want to do, we'll use our Happy 15 to rush to ride. But I'm guessing there are a dozen other things we want to re-ride besides riding a ride we've already ridden a dozen times stateside.
We won’t have happy 15 because we are staying at the Hilton so we definitely don’t want to waste morning time trying to get a fp for toy story.

Anyone else read the comments on FB? People are really mad. Lots of people. Calling the interns "cowards" and much worse. It will be interesting to see if there is a response beyond the measly 10 gems that came out today. popcorn::

Anyone else read the comments on FB? People are really mad. Lots of people. Calling the interns "cowards" and much worse. It will be interesting to see if there is a response beyond the measly 10 gems that came out today. popcorn::
I went straight there after I got the 10 gems "gift", to see what that was all about...yeah, it's not pretty over there...:crutches:

I had a game play issue after the update and asked advice. I added a comment about my displeasure over increased requirements to level characters. I received the 10 gems overnight followed by the following in email:

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care and sharing your point of view.

We value each comment that comes our way, be it positive or negative.

I can understand why you feel dissatisfied and annoyed. However, please note that decisions regarding game changes are taken based on a number of factors, such as overall community feedback, the game economy and balance needs, etc.

As a result, some ideas and comments from our players may not always be brought to life. However, we do pay attention to our game community's mood and strive to make sure our games better match our fans' expectations.

I assure you that your comment has been duly noted however, and will be passed on to the development team.

Unquote

I also use events for 24 hour leveling. We're always worrying about token overlap, so as we approach the Welcoming of a new character we stop leveling up anyone else AND once you get to about the 3rd character, you know it's going to take at least 24 hours to collect their tokens. So that leaves a window to level up 1 or 2 24 hour characters. So for TLM event once we were approaching the Welcome Triton point, I started leveling others to 10, until I had the tokens to actually welcome Triton, again for the run up to Welcome Ursula and again for Ariel, and again for her costume.
My strategy exactly :thumbsup2

My thinking is I got 10 free gems so that was exciting I actually really like the graphical changes from this update it runs a whole lot smoother on my phone and I do not have a low in phone. And as far as things needing more tokens I'm not rushing to finish this game so I don't really care. I know some people are more passionate about that kind of thing but I find this to be just kind of a time killer and so needing more tokens oh well.

The gem gift is their way of saying it won’t be fixed, and ‘apologizing’ for the inconvenience. It’s not an error, they wanted to increase the token levels to draw out gameplay...

My strategy exactly :thumbsup2

Mine, too.

So it seems that with this event we can continue to level up our characters...fair to say?

Well, I have no way of knowing what's going to happen... so I can't say 100%. But I just stuck Jack Sparrow on the upgrade platform for the next 24 hours, so I'll just say that I will be continuing to level up my remaining characters during this event. 2 more Pirates to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter