Disney Magic Kingdoms

It seems to. However it really, really, REALLY shows me how rigged the whole chest system really is. I've opened about 20 chest so far with that method, and EVERY single time, I've gotten the pirate mast. I've tried tapping while looking at the flashing objects. I've tried looking away and randomly tapping. I've tried tapping immediately. I've tried tapping after waiting for a while. Every time, I've gotten the pirate mast. Just did it while typing this, and guess what, Pirate Mast AGAIN. There is absolutely no way if this was truly a random tapper I should get 20 straight Pirate Masts. Completely ridiculous. Here's one more for ya that I've attached. I just did this one with my eyes closed. I'll let you guess what it is.

Update: I've given up for today. Have opened at least another 10 chests. Every one the Pirate Mast.

i normally don´t look.the last couple times i tested though if i could actually tap the right token if i was fast enough.and maybe i was just lucky but i could.this of course only worked for tokens.probably for attraction it doesn´t work or the time remaining to tap on it will be much less than an earhat for example

It seems to. However it really, really, REALLY shows me how rigged the whole chest system really is. I've opened about 20 chest so far with that method, and EVERY single time, I've gotten the pirate mast. I've tried tapping while looking at the flashing objects. I've tried looking away and randomly tapping. I've tried tapping immediately. I've tried tapping after waiting for a while. Every time, I've gotten the pirate mast. Just did it while typing this, and guess what, Pirate Mast AGAIN. There is absolutely no way if this was truly a random tapper I should get 20 straight Pirate Masts. Completely ridiculous. Here's one more for ya that I've attached. I just did this one with my eyes closed. I'll let you guess what it is.

Update: I've given up for today. Have opened at least another 10 chests. Every one the Pirate Mast.

Perhaps this means that they fixed it and the cheat doesn't work anymore.

WOW!!! Popped in here to see what people are saying about these new costumes, thought hmmm I have a lot of gems right now maybe I’ll grab a platinum chest just to see, just once. And I got the steamboat!! I never have that luck, and rarely post here, so had to share that!

Gameloft mole? ;)
Ha! Perhaps if I was a new profile I would tend to agree with that? But no, been around since the beginning, just don’t post a lot on here. First posted back on page 8, within the first weeks of the game coming out!

WOW!!! Popped in here to see what people are saying about these new costumes, thought hmmm I have a lot of gems right now maybe I’ll grab a platinum chest just to see, just once. And I got the steamboat!! I never have that luck, and rarely post here, so had to share that!

Congrats, always nice when you get a nice pull!!!

Gameloft mole? ;)

Now, now @mmmears that not nice!

To prove it, I bought a premium chess and got...a Bronze Brair Rose!!! Darn it @mmmears looks like your right! @fab1976 is obviously a Gameloft mole, who has infiltrated this tread, to trick gullible players (like me) to buy Platinum Chests. NOOOOOO!!!!!! :rotfl:

Hey guys. I was thinking about how I felt about the new costumes and SW after reading all the posts and well...I honestly have no mixed emotions at all. I'm not excited, outraged or unexcited. Looks like I'll be able to get Mickey's costume and the rest will come in time. After all, they are just costumes that'll we'll earn overtime, kinda like Jack's coat that really didn't do much. And as far as SW is concerned, I'm putting up my platinum chests hoping for a miracle, but I really don't have the land for it anyways. It's nice to have new permanent content, but overall, it's kinda no big deal imho. I'm still more focused on leveling my remaining Ariel to 10 and waiting for the next real event.

For anyone who has won SW, how big is it just out of curiosity? It looks pretty big.

Hey guys. I was thinking about how I felt about the new costumes and SW after reading all the posts and well...I honestly have no mixed emotions at all. I'm not excited, outraged or unexcited. Looks like I'll be able to get Mickey's costume and the rest will come in time. After all, they are just costumes that'll we'll earn overtime, kinda like Jack's coat that really didn't do much. And as far as SW is concerned, I'm putting up my platinum chests hoping for a miracle, but I really don't have the land for it anyways. It's nice to have new permanent content, but overall, it's kinda no big deal imho. I'm still more focused on leveling my remaining Ariel to 10 and waiting for the next real event.

For anyone who has won SW, how big is it just out of curiosity? It looks pretty big.

I agree. It's pretty anti-climactic isn't it? I would have hoped for something more interesting for Mickey's 90th, but I knew better.

Maybe it’s a coincidence but ever since the update, the Mayor’s drops have been much better. Anyone else notice this?

All I've noticed is that, since the update, I have to reload my game each and every time I want to play it. :( Definitely means I'm playing less frequently today.

I agree. It's pretty anti-climactic isn't it? I would have hoped for something more interesting for Mickey's 90th, but I knew better.

While I may have gone on a mini rant earlier about the costumes, like both of you I really don't care too much about getting the costumes. Truth be told, I’ll get Mickey Mouse some time this week and I’ll be happy.

What did/does bug me is that the only way to get the Botton Classic Fabric, except for buying them with elixir, is with SW attraction. The fact that bacically luck is the only way to get SW really bothers me. You could get lucky and get it on your first of second platinum chest, or spend resources and/or cash and not get one from 100+ platinum chests. All they would need to do is make it elite and make it a a 24 hour Mickey job and I’d be happy.

If the SW attraction approach is a one time thing that’s fine. My concern is that this could be an approach they use in the future and that’s why I went on my rant.

If the SW attraction approach is a one time thing that’s fine. My concern is that this could be an approach they use in the future and that’s why I went on my rant.

It's not the first time. Remember Davy Jones, and then there's that ice rink. I am not a fan of them putting stuff like this in the platinum chests, but clearly Gameloft thinks it's a marvelous idea.

It's not the first time. Remember Davy Jones, and then there's that ice rink. I am not a fan of them putting stuff like this in the platinum chests, but clearly Gameloft thinks it's a marvelous idea.

Yep, not the first or last time they do that with attractions and while somewhat annoying, I don’t have a problem with that. It’s the fact that it’s the only way to collect an item/fabric is what bugs me. I think that aspect is new?

Ugh! It's such a money grab that I refuse to play it. If I get lucky and win the Steamboat Willie attraction in a Platinum Chest great! But I’m not gonna spend gems or cash on platinum chests just so I can gamble on possible winning one. If/when we get Mickey classic costume it's also inexcusable not to let him collect the fabric! If they want to make it challenging great, but make it legendary or make it a 24 hour job. Also, if they want require SB Willie attraction required than give us more options to get it.
I think we both know the reason why there aren't more ways to get the Steamboat Willie.

But if you do end up gambling gems for the chest, I hope you enjoy your Aurora statues.

I think we both know the reason why there aren't more ways to get the Steamboat Willie.

But if you do end up gambling gems for the chest, I hope you enjoy your Aurora statues.

I do! Cleared out an entire plot of land it dedicated it to the statue. :thumbsup2

Crossed 1K gems and haven’t spend any for a long time, so figured I needed my yearly reminder that using gems on chests is a big mistake. Won’t do that again, until this time next year. :rotfl:

Crossed 1K gems and haven’t spend any for a long time, so figured I needed my yearly reminder that using gems on chests is a big mistake. Won’t do that again, until this time next year. :rotfl:
I equate it to eating at White Castle. I'll drive past and think, "Wow, I haven't had one of their burgers in forever." Twenty minutes later I am quickly reminded why I hadn't returned in a long while. And then I'm good for about eight or nine months when the cycle happens all over again.

I have yet to buy a single chest and I'm not about to start now. Merlin has already turned today's coronian sun dial into mush in his cauldron. The worst thing about these dumb platinum chests is that they occupy a stand for 24 hours. I put 2 up there yesterday. One down, one to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter