Disney Magic Kingdoms

Got the update at 7:30 and was able to jump right into the game, I guess because this is permanent content. After Lady Tremaine's first one hour quest, that is it until she gets to level 2.

Does there seem to be any other reason to update immediately? (Besides starting on the new permanent content. Mini events, etc?)
I have Sully leveling to 10 for another 5 hours and want to at least level one more character before the token amounts change.

Does there seem to be any other reason to update immediately? (Besides starting on the new permanent content. Mini events, etc?)
I have Sully leveling to 10 for another 5 hours and want to at least level one more character before the token amounts change.
No - I held off so I could get one more level for Boo. The update allows you to purchase Lady Tremaine (300 gems or a cash package) and start on Druzilla.

Oops. I didn't realize the update was today. Spamley is leveling to 9 this morning, so I guess it'll just mean I'll be slow to start on this one. Oh well. Just thankful it's not a timed event.

300 is not that bad. I think I have enough gems to buy Lady Tremaine, right away, without sacrificing the ability to have the gems needed for the next limited time event in my IOS game.

Don't worry about leveling off characters. Drizella's items require 15/10 and the tasks are 4 hrs long for the ear hats. So it's going to be at least a day before people are able to start Welcoming her. So keep your character book active (but get started with the collecting).

Also, Cinderella needs to not be wearing her Comfy costume for token collection, so change her clothes if needed.

Hi - my game has not updated yet.
In the past, if it didn’t update automatically the next time I opened it, I would manually update via the App Store. Today, that’s not an option yet either.

Anyone else playing on an iPad without an update today?
If not, any suggestions before I resort to contacting Gameloft?

I HATE THESE UPDATES, because they always do something that makes the game harder to play!!!

Once again, they update and rearrange the characters tabs, so now I have to scroll down to the last 2 tabs for WiR characters. Not a deal breaker, but it is a pain in the ***. Then they moved the Mulan tab to the top, but they didn’t move up the Cinderella tab? I guess they could make an argument for moving Mulan up, but why not Cinderella? Probably because one is permanent and the other for an event, but we’re gonna be collecting for Cinderella for a while now and Cri-Kee is week(s) away. Not only they, during the tower challenge were not collecting items for Cri-Kee, so there is no value putting the tab at the top for atleast a month.

The most obvious solution for this is to create a tab that will put all characters that are not maxed into it. I know it would be a huge improvement for myself and I’m sure for many others.

Hi - my game has not updated yet.
In the past, if it didn’t update automatically the next time I opened it, I would manually update via the App Store. Today, that’s not an option yet either.

Anyone else playing on an iPad without an update today?
If not, any suggestions before I resort to contacting Gameloft?

Try opening up you App Stor app, select your update tab and swipe down from the top. That will force a manual update and it should show up.

“Try opening up you App Store app, select your update tab and swipe down from the top. That will force a manual update and it should show up.”

I tried that earlier and it didn’t work but...just now it did...thanks so much for your suggestion!

Now, I can transition from being irritated by not having the update...to being irritated by the update. LoL

:thanks:

Last edited:
I downloaded the update, but can’t decide if I want to buy Lady Tremaine or wait. I’d like to have enough gems to buy everything for the next event, but I’ll be down to like 250 if I buy her.

Otherwise, working on drisella now along with the mayor, TLM, and WIR characters I haven’t gotten to 10 yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter