Disney Magic Kingdoms

I started when the bot event started. Have all the characters except Lady Tremaine and am only at 22
I didn't set an alarm at night but I played and checked all the time.

Was it worth it?
Yes. Every damn bit. Now I won't have that nagging feeling like I did after the Incredibles event and I missed getting Syndrom by hours. Seeing him grayed out that whole time... grrrrrr.

I wasn’t going to try to convince myself that I didn’t want it, nor was I going to lie to you all and say that I would have been fine not getting it. After seeing how high those dummies at Gameloft set the bar, I wanted to be sure to rise up and meet it. One small personal victory over the evil Gameloft interns. To quote a talented musician... "Yes, it was a worthwhile experience."

Last edited:
The attraction should have been earned at 20 bots. I didn’t start right away, I was afraid to click on one when it started, thinking it was one of those events where you’re better off starting the next day.

Anyway I just reached the Gold chest level, and got what I thought was going to be a hot dog stand due to yellow stripes over the top, but it was an ‘aquarium’.

So it’s just sitting there, murky green.
Are there any fish in there?? I think someone needs to clean out the tank.
What the heck is this thing??
It reminds me of the parade float which is just a stationary open vat of Mountain Dew.

The attraction should have been earned at 20 bots. I didn’t start right away, I was afraid to click on one when it started, thinking it was one of those events where you’re better off starting the next day.

Anyway I just reached the Gold chest level, and got what I thought was going to be a hot dog stand due to yellow stripes over the top, but it was an ‘aquarium’.

So it’s just sitting there, murky green.
Are there any fish in there?? I think someone needs to clean out the tank.
What the heck is this thing??
It reminds me of the parade float which is just a stationary open vat of Mountain Dew.
I knew they were playing games once I saw that there was no award after the 15 bot benchmark until some 30 bots later. As for that aquarium, I have one in my arsenal but since i don't put out decorations, there it will sit. You think that water's bad now? Give it a few months in storage. Your kid will win a ribbon at the science fair for sure.

I started when the bot event started. Have all the characters except Lady Tremaine and am only at 22
I didn't set an alarm at night but I played and checked all the time.
Same here. Glad to hear that we're both relatively sane. Never once since this game started nearly three years ago have I set an alarm to wake up overnight to play the game. Obsessive and unhealthy to lose a solid night's sleep over this nonsense.

After maxing out the Stepsisters, Lady Tremaine was pretty solid about returning the controllers.

Well, it took far longer than I expected because I had a busy day at the office and couldn't check in as often as I had hoped, but here it is...
View attachment 375654My take? As a completionist, it really would have bothered me not to get this one. I don't care about the costumes at all. But when it comes to attractions and characters, I want the complete set available. I was originally going to hold off to try to get on a lighter leaderboard but when I saw the final prize and noticed the giant gap between the gold chest (which at this point offers me nothing) and the 30 bot jump to the Animation Academy, I started up at around two hours into the contest. Would I have been happy not getting the building? Not at all. Do I have room for it? Not at all. But then, we need to get rid of Ellen's Energy Adventure if we want a Guardians of the Galaxy ride. So, time to pack away the old to make room for the new. Will I keep chasing the leaders who are approaching 70 bots? Probably not. I have 24.1 million magic, and I earn gems every day from ads, parades, and leveling up characters. If I end in the top 50, I will be fine with that. Gems will always be there. The attraction won't be. Though with how many times they hage offered Pirate Goofy as a prize, I can see this one coming back at least once or twice more. At least now i can get back to leveling up.

Hooray for you!!!

After maxing out the Stepsisters, Lady Tremaine was pretty solid about returning the controllers.

Same for me. She’s been working on controllers the whole time. I’m at 42, and just hoping I can clear the last 3 bots. I’m 72nd on my leaderboard, and I don’t see how the first place account has 62 of these done. Nonsense.

I looked at the amounts of bots on my leaderboard and all 50 players (that you see) are showing 44 bots and upwards with over 12 hours remaining in the challenge.

I’m at 32 bots and it’s absolutely grinding me to know the only chance I have of winning the attraction is to blow through most of my gem stash while playing throughout the night. It would be stupid and I am resisting but oh I really want it. Grrr

Anyway, truly...congrats to Supernova and all who won (or will win before the challenge ends) the attraction.

You guys rock!

Last edited:
I looked at the amounts of bots on my leaderboard and all 50 players are showing 44 bots and upwards with over 12 hours remaining in the challenge.

I’m at 32 bots and it’s absolutely grinding me to know the only chance I have of winning the attraction is to blow through most of my gem stash while playing throughout the night. It would be stupid and I am resisting but oh I really want it. Grrr

Anyway, truly...congrats to Supernova and all who won (or will win before the challenge ends) the attraction.

You guys rock!
Tough to be THAT close and know that you COULD feasibly get it by doing what you don't want to do... staying up all night and wasting some gems to speed up tasks. The trouble is that speeding up the tasks doesn't guarantee a token at the end. Would be nice if it did, though.

Tough to be THAT close and know that you COULD feasibly get it by doing what you don't want to do... staying up all night and wasting some gems to speed up tasks. The trouble is that speeding up the tasks doesn't guarantee a token at the end. Would be nice if it did, though.

I know.

Head in hands.

#firstworldproblems

See - I’m coping by making fun of myself.

:tinker:

Same for me. She’s been working on controllers the whole time. I’m at 42, and just hoping I can clear the last 3 bots. I’m 72nd on my leaderboard, and I don’t see how the first place account has 62 of these done. Nonsense.

First place on my leaderboard has 201. I'm guessing that there were some shenanigans involved. Second place has 47 so the rest of the leaderboard is reasonable.

I had 32 bots when I woke up this morning, so I thought I had a slight chance if the drops got better. I now have...34 bots. So clearly this isn't happening. I'm appalled because unlike the jeweled crab events that runs every so often, I have all the characters except Lady Tremaine and it's mostly 2 hour tasks. Oh well.

I had 32 bots when I woke up this morning, so I thought I had a slight chance if the drops got better. I now have...34 bots. So clearly this isn't happening. I'm appalled because unlike the jeweled crab events that runs every so often, I have all the characters except Lady Tremaine and it's mostly 2 hour tasks. Oh well.

I’ve been dithering on whether to go flat out to blow through my gem stash for a chance at winning the attraction even though as Supernova pointed out there are no guarantees on successful drops whether using gems or not.
Apparently, the game decided for me...since I’ve had NO drops of either visors or game controllers from any characters in the last several hours. At least, I didn’t waste any gems on this lost cause.

Once again, sincere congratulations to all who won the attraction....

Well, it took far longer than I expected because I had a busy day at the office and couldn't check in as often as I had hoped, but here it is...
View attachment 375654My take? As a completionist, it really would have bothered me not to get this one. I don't care about the costumes at all. But when it comes to attractions and characters, I want the complete set available. I was originally going to hold off to try to get on a lighter leaderboard but when I saw the final prize and noticed the giant gap between the gold chest (which at this point offers me nothing) and the 30 bot jump to the Animation Academy, I started up at around two hours into the contest. Would I have been happy not getting the building? Not at all. Do I have room for it? Not at all. But then, we need to get rid of Ellen's Energy Adventure if we want a Guardians of the Galaxy ride. So, time to pack away the old to make room for the new. Will I keep chasing the leaders who are approaching 70 bots? Probably not. I have 24.1 million magic, and I earn gems every day from ads, parades, and leveling up characters. If I end in the top 50, I will be fine with that. Gems will always be there. The attraction won't be. Though with how many times they hage offered Pirate Goofy as a prize, I can see this one coming back at least once or twice more. At least now i can get back to leveling up.

CONGRATS!!!

The completionist in me also wanted to get it, but bad first daydrop rates and a busy Saturday did me in. I’m just taking my Platinum chest approach that they don’t really count, so I still have EVERY attraction. :rotfl: Does it drop anything? Also, is there some special voodoo you do for better drop rates, because you seem to have pretty good rates?

I know we’ve had this conversation over why they do this type of stuff and I basically agree, but gotta admit these tactics really dropped my interest in the game. I use to always drop a few bucks every event, because I wanted to “give back” and show support for events early on, but don’t see that anymore. It feels like every game I’ve played go from a period where they actually care about players to a money grab and sadly that ship sailed about a year ago. :confused3

I’ve been dithering on whether to go flat out to blow through my gem stash for a chance at winning the attraction even though as Supernova pointed out there are no guarantees on successful drops whether using gems or not.
Apparently, the game decided for me...since I’ve had NO drops of either visors or game controllers from any characters in the last several hours. At least, I didn’t waste any gems on this lost cause.

Once again, sincere congratulations to all who won the attraction....

Ultimately it’s up to you, but I wouldn’t. Unless your 1 or 2 bots short it’s not worth the gems.

Congrats!!! Glad to see someone actually get it. I'm at 29 bots now with just a few hours to go. No chance of winning it. Hopefully, I'll have better luck next time around. The 30 gems will be a good consolation prize for me. Still would have loved to win it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter