Disney Magic Kingdoms

Gotta say, so far I’m disappointed in the P&tF buildings. They have no animation, lack the detail/creativity of other buildings and just seem oversized. Had to count the footprint of Tiana’s Palace twice, because to me it looks bigger than the 11x11 that it is. Think they could have easily gotten by with a 9x9 footprint for both buildings and they would feel more proportionately accurate compared with other buildings,
Tiana's place makes sense to be on the bigger side but Dr. Facilier's place definitely should be smaller.

I’m at 13/14 torch things and 10/14 hats so I might get her today. This is without the parade float and the premium building. I only have 289 gems which I’m hoping to save and possibly have enough for the next character

So, another day of grinding tokens for Mama Odie. I have 8/14 Gourd Wands and 13/14 Ear Hats, so I might be able to welcome her sometime later today. The other three PatF characters are all level 5 and ready to go - that's where they'll stay for now.

Cri-Kee is level 5, and I still need to level both the Mayor and Lady Tremaine to 10. The rest are all done. :)

Looks like we’re at about the same spot! Should also be welcoming Mama Odie today. All my PatF characters are ready to level. Have Prince Naveen at 6, but Louis is only 4. That trumpet has really been a pain in the ***, but got my final one this morning, so he will get leveled to 5 after Mama Odie.

I’m down to 2 non PatF characters. Also have Cri-Kee at 5, finished leveling the Mayor a few days ago and just collected Anastasia final token this morning. This is why I was hoping they would wait a few weeks for PatF! I like to feel like I “completed” the game, minus Cri-Kee of course, and If it had started yesterday, instead of last week, I would have. :confused3

Looks like we’re at about the same spot! Should also be welcoming Mama Odie today. All my PatF characters are ready to level. Have Prince Naveen at 6, but Louis is only 4. That trumpet has really been a pain in the ***, but got my final one this morning, so he will get leveled to 5 after Mama Odie.

I’m down to 2 non PatF characters. Also have Cri-Kee at 5, finished leveling the Mayor a few days ago and just collected Anastasia final token this morning. This is why I was hoping they would wait a few weeks for PatF! I like to feel like I “completed” the game, minus Cri-Kee of course, and If it had started yesterday, instead of last week, I would have. :confused3
I only have Louis at 3 I think. The trumpets interfere with mama Odie tokens so I don’t want to try leveling him up more

My drops have been surprisingly equal. I'm at 13/14 and 12/14, even with conflicts. Naveen and Eudora are ready for 6, but I'm holding them until Odie is welcomed. Louis is still gathering for 5. Can't send anyone out to get his ear hats until they come back with mama odie's tokens.

For now just grinding away for gumbo and EC. I think the gumbo is going to be the issue long term. EC, I seem to be on track to be OK.

My drops have been surprisingly equal. I'm at 13/14 and 12/14, even with conflicts. Naveen and Eudora are ready for 6, but I'm holding them until Odie is welcomed. Louis is still gathering for 5. Can't send anyone out to get his ear hats until they come back with mama odie's tokens.

For now just grinding away for gumbo and EC. I think the gumbo is going to be the issue long term. EC, I seem to be on track to be OK.
Same. It seemed like every time I received one, I'd get the other. Was pretty much equal on both tokens all the way through.

Same. It seemed like every time I received one, I'd get the other. Was pretty much equal on both tokens all the way through.

My game was the opposite. I've had all the ear hats since last night, but still only have half the fire sticks. It's taking forever.

My game was the opposite. I've had all the ear hats since last night, but still only have half the fire sticks. It's taking forever.

Same for me. Just got my last ear hat. Still need 5 more fire wands. It took me all day to get 5 of those so I figure this time tomorrow night. :rolleyes2 I am going to lvl Eudora to 6 since I don’t think her items conflict with the fire tokens.

OK... Bayou is 10,000 EC and takes 8 hours to build.

Once at Level 2, Mana Odie has a 1 hour side (yellow) quest.

OK... Bayou is 10,000 EC and takes 8 hours to build.

Once at Level 2, Mana Odie has a 1 hour side (yellow) quest.

I'm still stuck needing 7 more wands. This is just sad. Thanks for sharing the info, though, even if I'm not even close to needing it.

Mama Odie has been welcomed.

5 Gumbo, 2 sticks, and 2 hats to get her to Level 2.

First up is a four hour task to "Cast Helpful Magic".

@supernova Mind if I blame your post for my lack of Mama Odie hats? Had all the wand this morning and got to 13/14 hats right after I read your post about 8 hours ago. Haven’t had the last one drop in my last 2 collects. Might get one more collect in before bed, but double it. :confused3

I need two more ear hats. I have a chance for both within the next hour and a half but I doubt I’ll get both in one round. I don’t think it’s going too badly though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter