Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’m at 6/7 which I don’t think is too bad for one day when the drops take at least 4 hours if not longer. I imagine it’ll take another two days for me to welcome tiana.

After this mornings collection I am at 10 and 5. Hopeful but guessing it will be tomorrow before my Kingdom sees Tiana.

Heading to bed with 8/15 Beignets and 7/14 Ear hats. Would love to be able to start welcoming Tiana by this time tomorrow night, but expecting it to be some time Sunday.

After only having 1 beignet drop all day yesterday, I woke up this morning and now have...wait for it...2 more...for a grand total of 3. Still only 6 hats - same as when I went to bed last night. And I have no collection conflicts.
Good grief.

Bathroom break drops went pretty well this morning, in both games. At 9/14 in IOS, and 8/13 in Windows. My morning drops will hit in about 45 minutes. There's a chance I could get Tiana today, depending on how successful those drops are for beignets and Charlotte+Naveen's 2 hr task during the day.

Also, just wanted to say that the Mickey Beignets at Port Orleans - French Quarter were really good this trip. We also had beignets at Universal's Mardi Gras. Good, but not as good. But at Universal we got a lot of beads during the parade. Both things WAY better than the snowstorm that is on its way, scheduled for this afternoon and evening.

EDIT: Morning drops - down to 4 more beignets in IOS! Windows, not so great only picked up one beignet. Annoyed the last hat didn't drop.

Last edited:
I just accidentally tapped a trophy and landed on a leaderboard where #1 already has 23 trophies in the first 30 minutes.
Sigh.

I am at 9 and 10 on Tiana items.

Naveen and Eudora ready for 7
Louis lvl 5
Mama Odie ready for 5
Charlotte lvl 2

204 gumbo
50K+ EC

After this morning 9 beignets and 4 hats. 43k EC and 130 gumbo. Not going to check a lot today given the long tasks. Just hoping to finish the beignets today and do decently on the hats. Dont care about the trophies.

Reddit had the calendar or rewards posted for March and it includes radiant/event chests at the end of the month. Looks like we may be looking at another short turn around, which is a tad annoying.

Bathroom break drops went pretty well this morning, in both games. At 9/14 in IOS, and 8/13 in Windows. My morning drops will hit in about 45 minutes. There's a chance I could get Tiana today, depending on how successful those drops are for beignets and Charlotte+Naveen's 2 hr task during the day.

Also, just wanted to say that the Mickey Beignets at Port Orleans - French Quarter were really good this trip. We also had beignets at Universal's Mardi Gras. Good, but not as good. But at Universal we got a lot of beads during the parade. Both things WAY better than the snowstorm that is on its way, scheduled for this afternoon and evening.

EDIT: Morning drops - down to 4 more beignets in IOS! Windows, not so great only picked up one beignet. Annoyed the last hat didn't drop.

Yay for your great drop rates!
And, as we say in the south, bless your heart...more snow!?!

After this morning 9 beignets and 4 hats. 43k EC and 130 gumbo. Not going to check a lot today given the long tasks. Just hoping to finish the beignets today and do decently on the hats. Dont care about the trophies.

Reddit had the calendar or rewards posted for March and it includes radiant/event chests at the end of the month. Looks like we may be looking at another short turn around, which is a tad annoying.

Thanks for the Reddit update.
Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter