Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was all happy last night when I had enough EC to get LeFou's last earhat. Then I realized I was 2500 EC away from welcoming him. Ugh. :headache:

How far away are you from the 3rd milestone? That should give you the 2500EC. Unless, you already got it in which case, I will join you in your :headache:

By the time I get there, I won't need it. Of course. :rolleyes1
Same here. Trying to collect another 1000 or so EC before I can welcome him.

Oh, no my game is messed up. It said the event was over and then I just went out of it and then restarted the game and I still have another day. Man I was ticked before I found out it was a glitch. I was considering quitting the game.

Last edited:
Well I got lucky, my last collection two hours ago put me over the 13k mark for ear hats, then like magic my collection just now put me over the point threshold for the 2500EC milestone! LaFou is welcomed! Now to relax and zone out while collecting Dumbo for a while (I hope)

I'll be so happy if the next event is Hercules!! I don't have nearly enough gems for another event so soon, but Hercules is tied for my favorite disney movie with Mulan.
TC wise I'm chugging along slowly, I need 3 more hats for Lefou then the 2500 to welcome him. I will be getting the 2500 reward for 32000 points in a couple more collections, so I'm not too far away.

Checking my progress...
Ringmaster 5 (ready for 6 with 38/15 whips and 41/15 hats)
Timothy 4 (ready for 5 with 19/10 feathers and 26/10 hats)
Dumbo - 31/40 flags and 30/30 hats (just need the 9 flags to welcome him)

LeFou - have all of the bows and 2/5 hats. Won't bother buying the mugs, but will buy the remaining hats if I don't get them over the next two days, which I should.

I have tons of cocoa. I guess I'm not playing the game as frequently as everyone else. I'm just tired of all these events.

My game is messed up. I can't collect anything. I tried exiting out and re-starting the game and still can't collect a thing.

I will get my 2,500 next cycle but I still need two hats so some will go to those. I then need to collect the rest of the EC points, should have enough time but almost out of cocoas myself

Edit: got my 2500 now need 822 in order to welcome LaFue, 1 cocoa left lol
That's why I wound up stockpiling for this last round. Always seems to be a shortfall of cocoa in round three.

Still can't access the Tower. I have tried all the things Gameloft has asked. I'm going to quit playing if I don't get LeFou because of this. I have less than 1000 EC needed before I can welcome him.

Can anyone confirm if hot chocolates rollover from previous TCs??

They do not. Although, I believe with each TC a few random people have had extra cocoas (we get a couple in the calendar chest when the TC started) for some unknown reason/bug. So if you have them now, you might as well use them.

Frustrated that I won't be able to get LeFou. I play frequently and was a bit ahead when I got to the third part of the event but I don't have some of the premium characters or BATB characters except for Beast. I only have about 6,000 EC right now and I only had to get tokens for LeFou and nothing else. There's no way I'll get 10,000 or so EC in a day and a half.

I don't see how I can get LeFou without having access to the Tower. I can collect from the cursed buildings/attractions and the dishes but that's not much in Event Currency. I'm not waking up every 2 hrs for a few more measly Event Currency.

Does Gameloft make it right when your game is messed up? I've never had a problem except years ago when you hit the attraction/building/character too many times and it automatically used your gems (if you had your finger in the wrong spot). They didn't refund as I honestly had no idea as to how many gems were wasted, I hit the button by accident. I mentioned that a confirmation would be good so people don't accidentally waste gems, a short while later they gave us that. They went a little overboard when they make us confirm that we want to send a character home each time (not necessary, it's easy to bring them back if you accidentally press the wrong button).

I don't see how I can get LeFou without having access to the Tower. I can collect from the cursed buildings/attractions and the dishes but that's not much in Event Currency. I'm not waking up every 2 hrs for a few more measly Event Currency.

Does Gameloft make it right when your game is messed up? I've never had a problem except years ago when you hit the attraction/building/character too many times and it automatically used your gems (if you had your finger in the wrong spot). They didn't refund as I honestly had no idea as to how many gems were wasted, I hit the button by accident. I mentioned that a confirmation would be good so people don't accidentally waste gems, a short while later they gave us that. They went a little overboard when they make us confirm that we want to send a character home each time (not necessary, it's easy to bring them back if you accidentally press the wrong button).

I would file a request for help now and if you don't get LeFou I would ask for him. It's not right that your tower is gone. I've seen people also comment on their FB page asking for help.

I would file a request for help now and if you don't get LeFou I would ask for him. It's not right that your tower is gone. I've seen people also comment on their FB page asking for help.
I did open up a request. They gave me a list of things to do. I did everything except delete the app and re-install. Too scared I will lose everything. I'm waiting to see what they say. My Tower is there, I just can't click on it. If I do then nothing happens, except then I can't click on anything. I have to go out of the game, then re-start it and then I can click on characters or attractions.

I'm at 2,057 in EC

I did open up a request. They gave me a list of things to do. I did everything except delete the app and re-install. Too scared I will lose everything. I'm waiting to see what they say. My Tower is there, I just can't click on it. If I do then nothing happens, except then I can't click on anything. I have to go out of the game, then re-start it and then I can click on characters or attractions.

I'm at 2,057 in EC

I'm not a tech-y person, so hopefully someone else will come along and help. I will say that I was told to deleter and reinstall and I didn't want to. I finally did it, with my heart pounding that I'd lose all the data even though I had linked it to game center and Facebook. It did solve my issue though. It was more than a year ago, so I don't remember all the details so I can't really give advice. I understand why you don't want to do it.

I'm at 2,057 in EC

I’d also take a screen shot of what you’ve already collected for LeFou, your EC amounts, number of Hot Cocoas, etc. Also make sure you have all the times your game went down and couldn’t access the tower. That way you have them to send to GameLoft Incase they ask for more info. Obviously doesn’t guarantee that they will give him to you for their F-up, but it never hurts to have as much info as possible handy. Good Luck.

I'm at 2,057 in EC

If you are prepared to give up the game if you don't get LeFou, then what difference does it make if you lose your game?

When your game loads, there is a code in the upper left of the loading screen. Make sure you save it, I think Gameloft can restore games that way, but I'm not 100% sure. Also, do you have another device (significant other, friend, parent, sibling, etc) you could install the game from, and load your saved data from, so you can see how it works and that you won't lose your data. It is scary to delete apps, but if you have been using the options to backup (Facebook, Game Center, etc) it should be fine. You might lose a bit of recent progress (hours not days), especially if you install on another device temporarily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter