Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yay only two more tapestry pieces!

Enjoy that for now, because it only gets much worse from there. :rotfl:

The Kakamora Spears are a real PITA! The good, and only good news is it’s uncommon (?). The bad news is as of now 30 are required and only 2 characters, Sina and Tui collect for them. To make it even worse, they are 6 and 12 hour jobs.

The Kakamora Spears are a real PITA! The good, and only good news is it’s uncommon (?). The bad news is as of now 30 are required and only 2 characters, Sina and Tui collect for them. To make it even worse, they are 6 and 12 hour jobs.
I just wanted to finish the tapestries. After that I'll get Hei Hei when he comes out and I really couldn't care less about the rest. I just started collecting for Tia Dalma, but I can't collect one of her tokens because I don't have any of the characters. I need 650k magic for my next plot of land so it'll be awhile until I get to that point.

I refuse to send Sina on the 12-hour task. I’d rather she collect gramma Tala’s hats, and I’m holding out for Tamatoa’s lair and the shorter tasks that come with it, plus no rush right now.

Hit the time wall yesterday, but I think I’m doing ok so far.

Sina ready for 5
Tui level 4 (need 3 hats)
Gramma Tala level 2 (need 1 hat)

Moana has all tapestries, and 4/30 spears.
26k in EC.

Working on the spears is pretty boring so far. I guess that will change tomorrow, with a new character and building. Maybe.

I refuse to send Sina on the 12-hour task. I’d rather she collect gramma Tala’s hats, and I’m holding out for Tamatoa’s lair and the shorter tasks that come with it, plus no rush right now.
I’m confused why Tamatoa isn’t a character

Pua will be able to collect them too. Either a 6 hr task, once he's Welcomed or a 2 hour task with the Premium building. That will speed the spears up quite a bit. Maui and Hei Hei also will be able to collect them upon Welcome.

So I am not stressing myself out about spears, and just trying to get characters leveled.

In my Windows game, where I am behind because of my trip, I have managed to get 16 tapestries and Sina and Tui are on their 8 hour joint task. I hope when Pua unlocks that I will have finished collecting tapestries, which leaves the Kakamora capturing (and I tried to max out my items before collecting the one from earlier) and unlocking the spear, and then what, Sina had a final task before getting the Pua prompt. So I'm hoping I will end up only being about a day behind to start the Pua stuff.

I’m confused why Tamatoa isn’t a character

Because he's HUGE! He'd stomp all over the poor children!

Pua will be able to collect them too. Either a 6 hr task, once he's Welcomed or a 2 hour task with the Premium building. That will speed the spears up quite a bit. Maui and Hei Hei also will be able to collect them upon Welcome.

So I am not stressing myself out about spears, and just trying to get characters leveled.

In my Windows game, where I am behind because of my trip, I have managed to get 16 tapestries and Sina and Tui are on their 8 hour joint task. I hope when Pua unlocks that I will have finished collecting tapestries, which leaves the Kakamora capturing (and I tried to max out my items before collecting the one from earlier) and unlocking the spear, and then what, Sina had a final task before getting the Pua prompt. So I'm hoping I will end up only being about a day behind to start the Pua stuff.

Because he's HUGE! He'd stomp all over the poor children!
I wouldn’t mind seeing squashed children around my park....

Yeah, I knew they were gonna add more options soon, but still think it’s a completely unnecessary and annoying process. Also not stressing it at all, but thinking this may be the final event I care to try to finish. Every one of these events is just the same as the previous with a few minor tweaks and new characters and it got old a few events ago.

This will also be the first event that I won’t have enough gems to purchase a premium building. If they actually gave us a plot of land I might care about it, but they’ve made it clear buildings really doesn’t matter. The funny thing is I was over 1K gems a few months ago and after Hei Hei I’ll be under 100. I know they want us to buy them, but there days of getting money out of me ended last year.

On a positive note, just started leveling Mama Odie up and when she finishes all my PaTF characters will be at level 9, with 2 ready to max. :thumbsup2 Finishing them off might be a good end point for me?

Last edited:
anyone else having trouble with the videos for extra chests and happiness not actually rewarding them? I just watched a video for happiness and a video for a chest and I got neither.

I think I figured this out. There is an ad, I think it's for Straight Talk Wireless. It's black, green and white. When it starts, it is already showing the X in the right corner. If you click the X early, no gems. You have to click on the ad where it wants you to play a game. Let the game play, and then X out of the ad. Then you get a gem.

I think I figured this out. There is an ad, I think it's for Straight Talk Wireless. It's black, green and white. When it starts, it is already showing the X in the right corner. If you click the X early, no gems. You have to click on the ad where it wants you to play a game. Let the game play, and then X out of the ad. Then you get a gem.
I haven’t seen that ad in awhile. It took me a couple times to figure that out though

I just started collecting to beat the kakamoras. It’s taking forever. I love that Tamatoa building!

I just finished killing my last Kakamora and Tui is off on the the four quest to get a spear. Not sure when I start collecting for Pua. Still say complete more Morna quests. So continue. Lol

Hi all. What are you finding was the key to unlocking getting pua? Tui is at a 4, sima is at 5 and I have all of the tapestry for moana. There are no tasks to be completed on my side task bar other than the grumpy one which I can’t do because I don’t have grumpy, the crabs and the kakamora (which is going to take forever because neither woody or sima are dropping baskets. lol just wondering what I’m missing.

Hi all. What are you finding was the key to unlocking getting pua? Tui is at a 4, sima is at 5 and I have all of the tapestry for moana. There are no tasks to be completed on my side task bar other than the grumpy one which I can’t do because I don’t have grumpy, the crabs and the kakamora (which is going to take forever because neither woody or sima are dropping baskets. lol just wondering what I’m missing.

We have to defeat the Kakamora
Chief Tui has to collect a spear (4 hours)
Tui + Sina have a 6 hour task to stop the Homecoming invader who is eating the Taro roots (who is Pua and not an invading Kakamora)

I finished Kakamora, and there was a new four hour quest to get a Kakamora spear so can let you know more when done. Kakamora took a while to collect the basket, bad drop rate. I have Tui and Sina both at 4. Must finish Kakamora.

I had noticed that it only did that with the Straight Talk Wireless ad haha. Thanks for the heads up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter