Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finally welcoming Pua. That felt like it took forever. Now Hamm will have someone to hang out with when he is not Coin Collecting or going on a Rolling Ride.

I finally saw Tamatoa’s Lair in operation.
He drops a ruby into the cup on the left, and it bounces out.
Are there other outcomes or is this the one scenario?

Down to 1 stinking tapestries and will hopefully get Pua tonight? Off see Avengers Endgames in an hour and a half so, I’m gonna be a little behind in checking my progress tonight. Honestly. I’m far more interesting in just getting the pig done than actually getting the character (if that makes any sense).

I really hope they are looking at other ways to introduce new characters, because I’m not sure if I have another one of these events in me? If it is, I will miss this tread much more than the game.

Thanks. Joint task should be done in about 5 hours. Boat can build overnight.

I should be building the boat overnight as well. Task done in 1.5 hours. Grats and thanks. Want to just finish working on spears need about 9 of them.

Edit: boat built - 4 more spears soon and then back to leveling

Last edited:
Spears... done. Of course, that now just leaves the required 50 boat repair materials for Moana.

After Sina and Tui complete their dual tasks, Tui is off to search the contents of Moana's for 4 hours. Wondering if I'm getting closer to the first repair kit, of it that won't be until Maui unlocks.

In other news, the pointless pig is ready for 3 and LeFou is ready for 8. Just waiting for Tiana to finish leveling to 9 in 3 hours.

I should be building the boat overnight as well. Task done in 1.5 hours. Grats and thanks. Want to just finish working on spears need about 9 of them.

Edit: boat built - 4 more spears soon and then back to leveling
Nice progress.

Gameloft...you are too generous!! Some smiles, some shell EC, and 4 hibiscus flowers in my radiant chest from the mini event. I can barely contain my excitement!

Sina lvl 6
Tui lvl 6
Gramma lvl 4
The pig that shall not be named. Hmph.

Still need 9 spears for Moana

Gameloft...you are too generous!! Some smiles, some shell EC, and 4 hibiscus flowers in my radiant chest from the mini event. I can barely contain my excitement!

Sina lvl 6
Tui lvl 6
Gramma lvl 4
The pig that shall not be named. Hmph.

Still need 9 spears for Moana
Now now... no one likes an ungrateful heart. Perhaps if you were a little kinder towards them, they would have given you more. Lesson learned... the hard way.

Gameloft keeps giving me the popup to join the community in giving my opinions of gaming. No, Gameloft. Trust me. You don't.

Timewall number next. After Tui searches the contents of Moana's boat for four hours, we get the prompt to welcome Maui. Guess he'll be staring at me from the Quest book for the next three days. I'd close it, but it's the only way I remember to look for those ridiculous crabs.

Oh wonderful. Now Tala's ready to move up, too, along with LeFou and the pointless pig. C'mon and finish, Tiana. You're creating an unnecessary backlog in my park.

I am so far behind... this is the first event that I am actually trying to get everything and everyone. I Have 4 tapestries and 5 tokens for pua. 5 spears for Moana... which do u think is more important, Pua or the Spears? Drop rate for Pua is horrible btw. I just started playing recently (lvl 25) and I don’t have lots of characters. Any suggestions on how to get moving on the main storyline and also with the challenges?

I am so far behind... this is the first event that I am actually trying to get everything and everyone. I Have 4 tapestries and 5 tokens for pua. 5 spears for Moana... which do u think is more important, Pua or the Spears? Drop rate for Pua is horrible btw. I just started playing recently (lvl 25) and I don’t have lots of characters. Any suggestions on how to get moving on the main storyline and also with the challenges?
You’re doing better than me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter