Disney Magic Kingdoms

Several people on Reddit, are saying the Kakamora aren't that bad because we have Maui and Pua now and their tasks are only 2 hours not 4 like Tui and Sina. I was sitting on 1 basket to start, so I just got my first Kakamora but I have a bunch of characters ready to drop them. So I will see how it goes.

I am very concerned about the boat repair materials. They better be 1 or 2 hour tasks that everyone can do, but we all know they will probably be 4 hours, and some will require 2 characters.

Several people on Reddit, are saying the Kakamora aren't that bad because we have Maui and Pua now and their tasks are only 2 hours not 4 like Tui and Sina. I was sitting on 1 basket to start, so I just got my first Kakamora but I have a bunch of characters ready to drop them. So I will see how it goes.

I am very concerned about the boat repair materials. They better be 1 or 2 hour tasks that everyone can do, but we all know they will probably be 4 hours, and some will require 2 characters.

I thought the same. But so far drops have been decent. I now have three Karamoras done. So looks easier. Probably done for night unless I wake to use bathroom.

Just finished collecting my final, excluding Gumbo, PatF item. Only 344 Gumbos left to collect and figuring out how to spread out 6 days worth of level ups that won’t interfere with the current event. I might just wait for the event to finish before leveling any PatF characters, or sneak 1 or 2 level ups in?

Also started the 15 Kakamora collecting. Started with 7/3 sprouts but no baskets. Due to a conflict probably won’t start collect my first Kakamora until the morning, but probably start it with 2?

It will be curious how they fit Moana’s Boat repair material and comfy fabric into the final 7 days. My guess is it’s not gonna be very fun, but guess we won’t know for a few days? Also, does anyone like the how they do the comfy Princess outfits? I personally think they might be the stupidest, most worthless addition to the game, but probably forgetting about something else.

Reddit prediction for boat repair materials...

View attachment 399232

Based on those requirements, they would have to be common or uncommon items, correct? If so it looks doable, BUT a real PITA, especially if players don’t have Maui (yet) or either of the premiums.

Basing this on a lot of what ifs, like you have everyone, no conflicting items, 100% drop rates and able to collect when characters finish (but sleep thru the night) your looking at a max of 18 materials a day, and that’s based on collecting one first thing in the morning and collecting/sending right before bed. More realistically your probably closer to 15 per day. So BEST CASE SCENARIO, your looking at a little under 3 days, but every if that doesn’t happen it will drop from there so we’re more realistically looking at 5 days.

On top of that we have Moana’s comfy costume to deal with and we don’t know how that will work/conflict exactly? My guess is we won’t be able to start until we welcome Moana, probably do a few quests and possibly have her at level 2 or 3? Like I said looks doable, but really gonna be a PITA and a lot of angry players who won’t have enough time to finish. Does anyone enjoy these types of time restraints? I sure don’t and every time they pull this it makes me want to play less and less.

One bonus: the opening task for the boat repair materials (4hr/Tui) also comes with a separate 1 hour task for Hei Hei, which also drops the item. So, by the time Tui finishes his task, you’ll have already collected one.

I did get two of them from leaderboard chests, so when it opens up, I’ll have 4/50. Ugh, why 50!?

For all you concerned, the second Karamora fight is not bad. Drops are consistent and with mostly two hour task, not bad. I started yesterday and had to get tasks reorganized together but I am at 7/15 already so probably finish today. Not bad. I can’t imagine the 50 boat repairs we need for Moana yet, one thing at a time. Back to leveling.

Started the Kakamora this morning. I kinda like them walking around and don't want to battle them. They are cute and angry and want to stab people. I feel an affinity towards them. <3

After being so good about not making silly mistakes in my Windows game, while trying to catch up, I made one. I didn't realize Pua had to be level 3 in order to build the Kakamora Boat attraction. I had sent him off for a spear about 15 minutes before I finished Welcoming Maui. I don't have the gems to speed up the task either. So I have to wait 5 hours until he finishes his task, before I can do his upgrade, and then build the boat. Getting close with the spears though. Should get them all before the wall, I think.

In IOS I am 8/15 on the Kakamora. And more importantly, Dr. Facilier is at level 9. I only have 78 more Gumbos to collect. But I still need the rest of his tokens, so it will still be a week or so before he's done, I'm guessing.

Before you collect the last kokamora guy see about filling up the items used to capture them, chances are they'll be needed for a mini-event in the future. A head start there is nice.

Ugh, another trophy event.

Well stated. I am sitting this one out. Can't be bothered sending the Dwarfs and Pluto out on tasks every friggin' hour.

I’ve always liked the trophy event, my favorite of the mini-events, because it use to be a great way to get gems. In a previous TC event I won 75 gems from them. Since they are really cheeping out on things this event and are not giving any gems away, it’s definitely to worth my time. Is it just me, or does this event feel like a lot of do more for less?

The key to placing well in the trophy event is play in airport mode for about half a day, try to log in every hour if possible and when you log in, with WiFi ion, you should be top 10 with a huge lead over the 50th spot. Also works well with collecting the 1 hour items for character sets.

The key to placing well in the trophy event is play in airport mode for about half a day, try to log in every hour if possible and when you log in, with WiFi ion, you should be top 10 with a huge lead over the 50th spot. Also works well with collecting the 1 hour items for character sets.
If you have all that time to do that sort of nonsense to win a tapper event, then we really need to get you a hobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter