Disney Magic Kingdoms

According to the FAQs, a broom collection event will start tomorrow - 6 brooms every 4 hours.

Well we are off except my windows which does not have the update. But I don’t play it much so not a big deal for me.

I have the update for Windows. Although I did have to go to the Update screen in the Store to get it to download.

So excited today when I pulled Ursula from the Little Mermaid chest! But I have very limited options for collecting her tokens and her event task requires Triton (don't have him - LM event was shortly after I started playing and I only managed to get Sebastian & Scuttle). But, hey, she is better than a lamp or a bench!

And I knew they would make Ian the last character! I saw Onward and enjoyed it, but the brothers are the only characters I'd really like to have. We'll see how I do.

My computer picked tonight to spaz out on me and not boot up. I can get it in Windows safe mode but it’s too late to work on it. So Windows game is in pause mode. And I was looking forward to being able to focus on the event instead of family stuff taking priority.

Waiting for Colt in IOS.

if all you need are the ears, Tramp & Tony can be leveled without opening conflicting token drops or occupying characters that have tasks for the ears.

And the patch notes are out:
https://m.facebook.com/notes/disney...atch-notes-update-39-onward/1635343626632095/

Thank you for sharing this. Lady has been at 11 ear hats (with my not needing anything else from the entire set) for 3 days now. Not one drop. :( So I'm going ahead and leveling Tramp. This is so ridiculous it's boring.

Thank you for sharing this. Lady has been at 11 ear hats (with my not needing anything else from the entire set) for 3 days now. Not one drop. :( So I'm going ahead and leveling Tramp. This is so ridiculous it's boring.
Also found @JamesGarvey advice useful. I’ve been stuck at 19 ear hats since Wednesday. Think I took his advice and leveled those 2 on Thursday and both will be able to level again some time tomorrow. My guess it will be before I get my final ear hat. 😆

Also found @JamesGarvey advice useful. I’ve been stuck at 19 ear hats since Wednesday. Think I took his advice and leveled those 2 on Thursday and both will be able to level again some time tomorrow. My guess it will be before I get my final ear hat. 😆
Same thing for me. I went ahead and leveled them and I am still only at 19/20 of Lady’s hats and they are ready to level again. Lol

Edit: got my last hat for Lady this morning but almost ready to welcome Colt so will wait to Welcome her.

Last edited:
Same thing for me. I went ahead and leveled them and I am still only at 19/20 of Lady’s hats and they are ready to level again. Lol

Edit: got my last hat for Lady this morning but almost ready to welcome Colt so will wait to Welcome her.

I also got my final hat for Lady this morning and started leaving her this morning. Of couse I got my final item that I need for Colt about 15 minutes later. :rotfl: Glad that they added the ability to level multiple characters at the same time awhile go with characters scrolls awhile ago. I use them sparingl, have 10 stocked up, but they come in handy during events. I’ve never tried, but does anyone know if we can have more than 2 leveling at the same time?

Does it seem like EC might be lower this event? I just got the option to build Guinevere, but about 1K short of the required 3.5K. I’ve been logging in roughly every 2 hours for Ward or Spirits, but forgot to buy the event float, which I will next time I can start a parade. It’s a good reminder how much EC we get from them.

I also got my final hat for Lady this morning and started leaving her this morning. Of couse I got my final item that I need for Colt about 15 minutes later. :rotfl: Glad that they added the ability to level multiple characters at the same time awhile go with characters scrolls awhile ago. I use them sparingl, have 10 stocked up, but they come in handy during events. I’ve never tried, but does anyone know if we can have more than 2 leveling at the same time?

Does it seem like EC might be lower this event? I just got the option to build Guinevere, but about 1K short of the required 3.5K. I’ve been logging in roughly every 2 hours for Ward or Spirits, but forgot to buy the event float, which I will next time I can start a parade. It’s a good reminder how much EC we get from them.

I have the same issue (with the EC) and I don't normally have problems this early on. I wasn't sure if it was the game or me doing too much to play all that often, but you aren't the only one. Still at 11 hats for Lady.

I think EC is slow as well, I got build Guinevere as well but also about 1,000 short, I think they want us to buy the extra EC point lol.

You can only have 2 leveling at the same time. I tried using scrolls to start a 3rd just to see if it will work.....it doesn’t.

Is it just me or are these brooms one of the more annoying tapper items to find?

Making decent progress on the Onward stuff: I too am short EC to build Guenivere. Did the other task for Colt and it stats another task that is a collect 2 items to remove a tapper (this case unicorns in garbage cans). Colt need to be level 2 to help collect one of the items

Still a few collars and quite a few ear hats from welcoming Lady

Is it just me or are these brooms one of the more annoying tapper items to find?

Making decent progress on the Onward stuff: I too am short EC to build Guenivere. Did the other task for Colt and it stats another task that is a collect 2 items to remove a tapper (this case unicorns in garbage cans). Colt need to be level 2 to help collect one of the items

Still a few collars and quite a few ear hats from welcoming Lady

Not just you. I can usually find 7/8, but that final one has been an issue most of the time. Honestly as long as I finish top 750 I don’t really care where I finish BUT not usually being able to find that final one annoys me enough that I NEED to find it!!! :rotfl:

Between the lack of new land and those annoying Mickey heads over most boildings for building enchantments they really need to make it easier to find most tappers.

One more person here who reached Build Guinevere and was 1000 EC short. I'm closing that gap VERY slowly. Colt is ready for Level 3 but he and Barley are busy getting the stuff to deal with the Unicorns.

And I am ignoring those stupid little brooms. If I see one, I'll tap it, but they are a pain to look for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter