Disney Magic Kingdoms

If I have SW characters that are not fully leveled up, am I better off leveling them now or waiting to avoid potential token conflicts? I know I should have leveled them long ago, but sometimes I just throw everyone in storage because I don’t want to mess with it and take the time when busy with work/life.

How high are they? If they are at least level 5 or 6 you should be ok to have them help you with tasks for the new characters

And I assume when the patch notes come up they will have more details (in the stream it didn't get into that level of detail, just that you didn't need any characters at certain level to open last or event as a whole )

If I have SW characters that are not fully leveled up, am I better off leveling them now or waiting to avoid potential token conflicts? I know I should have leveled them long ago, but sometimes I just throw everyone in storage because I don’t want to mess with it and take the time when busy with work/life.
I agree that it depends on what level you are at. If you are 5-6 I agree that you are probably OK. But be careful... leveling up and "resetting" so that your SW characters have to collect more tokens for current characters may or may not cause a conflict with the new characters coming out. Just food for thought.

Yeah, I leveled one (Kylo) yesterday then decided not to Level any more SW characters yet because of potential token conflicts.

I leveled Oogie before the Nightmare event thinking it might be a good idea, and I'm still dealing with Jack getting either Oogie or Zero ears from the same task when I really just want the Zero ears (got him from one of the event chests and so he's still pretty low).

I'm another who is slow to Level event characters once the event is over and they're not needed (and a lot of them are in the Castle now).

To add to everyone else's recommendations, you won't want to worry about all of the common tokens needed for new characters, and then the old characters as well. Although if you're in any position like me, you've been collecting kyber crystals through common tokens all this time.

Update is available (at least on Android)

land plot is available to purchase now (25k magic, 12 hours to clear)

Gameloft giveth and then taketh away. I got the new update (yay!!!) but now my ads for both the chest and the gems aren't working (boo!!!)

Even prior to this update, through all the last update I have only been able to keep my Happiness in Joyous, but can’t keep it in Ecstatic at all. Many times my Parade will not have an add, so I don’t get Happiness there and I am finding the character limits in combination with only using characters in kingdom for happiness and then combine that with these 12 hour quests makes earning Happiness impossible.

Well I’ve been lucky for the legendary chests.
Free one from the calendar I received Kylo Ren, I bought one and got BB8. Now the only Star Wars character I’m missing other than the new ones is Rey. Debating if it is worth the gems to keep gambling, I’m not sure I could get lucky a third time 😂😂
Frustrating because the only reason I didn’t get Rey during the event was I didn’t have enough EC. I had the tokens. Oh well I suppose. Maybe I’ll gamble again

Issue with Gord, his tokens changed to his original tokens during that event: Maleficent Coins and Loot Box. Anyone else having that issue. He was ready to level.

Issue with Gord, his tokens changed to his original tokens during that event: Maleficent Coins and Loot Box. Anyone else having that issue. He was ready to level.
Seriously... another example of proof of interns running this game rather than actual experienced programmers. How would something this random slip into the game? F'ing idiots.

As if my Gord collecting wasn't slow enough already. I was 5 tokens away from levelling up. Hopefully they don't botch it with the fix.

You would hope this issue with Gord does not require a game update, just a table update in the database they use.

So obviously Gord is just an error in coding. If you click on the Loot Box, there isn't anything showing as a means of collecting it. Or maybe it's just me because I was maxed out on the little green card things, and am trying to finish up his hats to bring him to 9. So the next patch released should fix this. But again, why would something that did not need to be touched get touched for this release? I would say that I'm baffled but then, you know... Gameloft.

So obviously Gord is just an error in coding. If you click on the Loot Box, there isn't anything showing as a means of collecting it. Or maybe it's just me because I was maxed out on the little green card things, and am trying to finish up his hats to bring him to 9. So the next patch released should fix this. But again, why would something that did not need to be touched get touched for this release? I would say that I'm baffled but then, you know... Gameloft.
Agreed, I am sure either they updated the incorrect software version or made some error without thinking it thru or thorough quality tests. That’s coming from my Business Analyst side lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter