Disney Magic Kingdoms

Looks like level 4 isn’t enough for some characters. Just got to a team effort event quest that has a quest for Sisu (4 hours) and a different quest for Boun which requires him to be level 5. I’m leveling him up right now.

Looks like the Druuns are gonna be an issue. After leveling Boun I’m down to 33. Not sure why it’s 33? Must not have collected all 5 one of the times?
I just happened to have two at Level 5 and two at Level 4 when quest came up and it is followed by the next Welcome Raya quest.

I saw this on reddit, so take it with a grain of salt, but someone listed this as the recommended levels.

Boun - 5
TukTuk - 2
Blue Lady - 4
Last character wearing hat - 1
Non-hat wearing non-blue lady - 4

Sorry. I can't keep the names straight and the post I saw just had their photos next to the level. I've followed it so far and it's worked for me. Hope this helps.

I saw this on reddit, so take it with a grain of salt, but someone listed this as the recommended levels.

Boun - 5
TukTuk - 2
Blue Lady - 4

Sorry. I can't keep the names straight and the post I saw just had their photos next to the level. I've followed it so far and it's worked for me. Hope this helps.

Good to know and hope that’s the case. Have Boun at 5 and all the others at 4. 2 are ready to level and I’ll definitely have Sisu and Bout ready to level when we can start collecting for Raya on Tuesday morning.

Re: levels @mikegood2 & @mmmears,

I found this via Reddit....don’t know how reliable, but

https://dmktokenguide.com/
To do tasks to obtain final character Raya tokens, you need these levels:

boun lvl 5
tuk tuk lvl 5 (or only lvl 4 to do group task with the premium character)
blue lady lvl 3 (but lvl 4 for a story line progression task I think)
premium character lady lvl 4 (group task with tuk tuk at lvl 4)

I've got Boun at 6, Namaari at 5, Tuk Tuk and Sisu both at 4. Just need a couple tokens until everybody's ready again. Planning on upgrading Namaari or Tuk Tuk in the morning, as neither has a planned token conflict for Raya. Probably Tuk Tuk, since his tokens are easier to collect for.

I've seen the same list that PrincessP posted. Those posts have been spot on so far.

Looks like level 4 isn’t enough for some characters. Just got to a team effort event quest that has a quest for Sisu (4 hours) and a different quest for Boun which requires him to be level 5. I’m leveling him up right now.

Looks like the Druuns are gonna be an issue. After leveling Boun I’m down to 33. Not sure why it’s 33? Must not have collected all 5 one of the times?

One of the level ups required 8 commons rather than a multiple of 5. Although 33 is an odd number, maybe grabbed one and forgot about the rest?

I haven't been on this thread in a while, but I'm another user who hasn't been able to load the game since the updates. None of the 3 updates have helped, nor reinstalling. I'm sad cos I enjoyed the game. 😢

I haven't been on this thread in a while, but I'm another user who hasn't been able to load the game since the updates. None of the 3 updates have helped, nor reinstalling. I'm sad cos I enjoyed the game. 😢
Make sure you have a help ticket in.

Boun - 5
TukTuk - 2
Blue Lady - 4

There is zero reason to keep any of these characters straight. It's not like their inclusion in this game has made anyone decide to see the film. And no matter if we've seen the movie or not, the characters were still to be included. Poor choice of events, interns. Poor choice.

I've got Boun at 6, Namaari at 5, Tuk Tuk and Sisu both at 4. Just need a couple tokens until everybody's ready again. Planning on upgrading Namaari or Tuk Tuk in the morning, as neither has a planned token conflict for Raya. Probably Tuk Tuk, since his tokens are easier to collect for.

I've seen the same list that PrincessP posted. Those posts have been spot on so far.

One of the level ups required 8 commons rather than a multiple of 5. Although 33 is an odd number, maybe grabbed one and forgot about the rest?
Not too worried about overlapping. It's the number of common tokens this final character is going to require to welcome her. Five every two hours, I'd rather wait and welcome her then continue leveling. But that's just me.

Not too worried about overlapping. It's the number of common tokens this final character is going to require to welcome her. Five every two hours, I'd rather wait and welcome her then continue leveling. But that's just me.

Same. I can always level up the rest of them after the event is over. I'm more concerned with getting the final character since that's not a given for me.

Re: levels @mikegood2 & @mmmears,

I found this via Reddit....don’t know how reliable, but

https://dmktokenguide.com/
To do tasks to obtain final character Raya tokens, you need these levels:

boun lvl 5
tuk tuk lvl 5 (or only lvl 4 to do group task with the premium character)
blue lady lvl 3 (but lvl 4 for a story line progression task I think)
premium character lady lvl 4 (group task with tuk tuk at lvl 4)

Thanks for sharing. I hadn't read that, so I guess I need to level up tuk tuk.

There is zero reason to keep any of these characters straight. It's not like their inclusion in this game has made anyone decide to see the film. And no matter if we've seen the movie or not, the characters were still to be included. Poor choice of events, interns. Poor choice.

From the games standpoint name a better choice of movies for an event. I’m sure you, me and everyone who regularly posts here can come up with a list, with probably a far number of overlapping choices, that we would prefer, but it wouldn’t be in the games best interest right now. As much as we may disagree and dislike it the entire purpose of this game is to promote and keep us in the Disney bubble. Right now Raya and the Last Dragon is what they are pushing, so that’s gonna be the event. Is it gonna sell you or me on buying the movie? Of course not, but it will sell it to others. Never underestimate the power of a little kid playing this game to push their parents into buying the movie because they see these new characters.

Can't even open the app anymore. Crashes before it even loads. Tried clearing data, cache, etc. Nothing works.

Same. I can always level up the rest of them after the event is over. I'm more concerned with getting the final character since that's not a given for me.

Yeah, I only didn't wait because (1) with Namaari and Tuk Tuk's 1 hour quest, I'd be shocked if I didn't get Raya, and (2) I'm still in the Peter Pan storyline groveling for magic.

Just finished up on the third and final Ratatouille character. Shockingly, that leaves me with ONLY these most recent characters to work on. I was able to pack away a bunch of useless attractions and now I'm just working on these characters and gaining as much event currency as I can for these final few days.

From the games standpoint name a better choice of movies for an event. I’m sure you, me and everyone who regularly posts here can come up with a list, with probably a far number of overlapping choices, that we would prefer, but it wouldn’t be in the games best interest right now. As much as we may disagree and dislike it the entire purpose of this game is to promote and keep us in the Disney bubble. Right now Raya and the Last Dragon is what they are pushing, so that’s gonna be the event. Is it gonna sell you or me on buying the movie? Of course not, but it will sell it to others. Never underestimate the power of a little kid playing this game to push their parents into buying the movie because they see these new characters.
And what's strange is that this game has more films included now than I might have realized. Looking at the animated films and excluding the questionable Disney properties (still not convinced that "Mars Needs Moms" was anything more than a Disney distribution channel) and the forgetables (Dinosaur comes to mind), and the ones Gameloft probably won't use (I'm looking at YOU, Fantasia), here's what's left:
Pinocchio, 101 Dalmatians, Aristocats, Robin Hood, Rescuers, Hunchback, Tarzan, and maybe Treasure Planet and Bolt. Not sold on a few of these, plus there are a few other animated flops (Home on the Range) that I didn't bother with. So there are barely a half a dozen left to include. Plus, many of the already-included properties are missing a character or two of note (Mulan and Pocahontas). On the Pixar front, we're missing A Bug's Life, Up, Cars, and possibly Soul (another limited character set, I would imagine).

Last edited:
And what's strange is that this game has more films included now than I might have realized. Looking at the animated films and excluding the questionable Disney properties (still not convinced that "Mars Needs Moms" was anything more than a Disney distribution channel) and the forgetables (Dinosaur comes to mind), and the ones Gameloft probably won't use (I'm looking at YOU, Fantasia), here's what's left:
Pinocchio, 101 Dalmatians, Aristocats, Robin Hood, Rescuers, Hunchback Tarzan, and maybe Treasure Planet and Bolt. Not sold on a few of these, plus there are a few other animated flops (Home on the Range) that I didn't bother with. So there are barely a half a dozen left to include. Plus, many of the already-included properties are missing a character or two of note (Mulan and Pocahontas). On the Pixar front, we're missing A Bug's Life, Up, Cars, and possibly Soul (another limited character set, I would imagine).

Looking at your list, never heard of Treasure Planet, I don’t see anything that merits a 7 character event. Honestly I’d have to look, but I can probably count on one hand how many of the previous events warranted 7 characters. While I don’t care about this current event, I do like that it’s only 2 weeks and 5 characters. Hope they ditch 3+ week 7 character events from now on.

Looking at your list, I don’t see anything that merits a 7 character event. Honestly I’d have to look, but I can probably count on one hand how many of the previous events warranted 7 characters. While I don’t care about this current event, I do like that it’s only 2 weeks and 5 characters. Hope they ditch 3+ week 7 character events from now on.
They might be able to squeeze seven out of Hunchback (if they included the three gargoyles) and could certainly get seven out of Robin Hood, and if they stretch, they might hit it with Tarzan. The rest could easily each hit 5. Cars could spill over onto three screens like a few of the other films.

...never heard of Treasure Planet
Trust me, you didn't miss much...
71EOxPALU9L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Took a chance and didn't add any more gold trophy to my collection, and the second place person did the same. Ties are always better. Good game friends. Could have used some more raya attraction tokens from those chest though. I feel like those aren't as plentiful as in past events. Lots of 10 extra EC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter