Disney Magic Kingdoms

I will never figure out the people who continually pay for these games. "A fool and his money..." sort of thing. Eventually it'll come down to two players splurging on tokens and gems to speed things along and stay at the top. No one in 20th place will be doing so.

Now, can anyone explain these non-Star Wars related dolls to me? Could this new crop of summer session interns not come up with something better? Jawas, maybe??

Yeah, I don’t get why people continually shell out money for this game either, but to each to each there own I guess? When events first started I use to buy the $2 float bundle every event to “help support” the game. At that time it felt like they were truly trying to make an enjoyable game for us, but then greed kicked in and I realized they didn’t deserve my money.

I‘ve casually played a mobile basketball game on and off for 6-8 years and am amazed how much money just a handful of players spend. Basically game has leagues that change players every 2 weeks if you advance. Noticed one of the players in my league was also in a ******* board for the game. Just told him how impressive his team was and asked how he improved it so quickly. His answer, spending over $600 in under 2 months! 😳 I don’t want to tell people how to spend there money and if your able to spend it however you want i guess? That said I don’t think it would be tough to come up with a better way to spend $600. :rotfl:

Well, I got a Ratty token out of some chest I earned, and I can FINALLY send the characters out on their quests and get those annoying tabs off my game.

Actually that would be a great because it’s one that I’ve never watched, don’t care about and the perfect first event for me to skip. Right now my focus is on finishing my Star Wars characters and reluctantly Raya.

Turns out that the doll event ended at well over 140, while I myself ended at 37, the second highest was just over 50. I was playing somewhat regularly and didn't buy any bundles and never set hourly alarms... I just didn't care. But if I cannot believe that someone would spend upwards of $50 or more each, plus who knows how many gems they used to speed through tasks. Idiots.

Turns out that the doll event ended at well over 140, while I myself ended at 37, the second highest was just over 50. I was playing somewhat regularly and didn't buy any bundles and never set hourly alarms... I just didn't care. But if I cannot believe that someone would spend upwards of $50 or more each, plus who knows how many gems they used to speed through tasks. Idiots.

But they got the THING! Of course, they will likely end up putting it in storage at some point, but they got it. I don't mind spending a little money on the games I play, but these crazy leaderboard events won't be where I do it. I stopped at 2 of the dolls because my board was crazy from the start.

The balloon tapper event. My 1st place has 175 already. I'm at 5, lol. And the prizes suck.
I haven't logged in since about 10 this morning. Crazy day in the office. If there's a balloon tapper event going on, then I am last in the pack with a whopping total of zero items.

For a tapper event that has only been "live" for about 4 hours, you should only be able to have 15 (5 every 2 hours). Top 3 on my leaderboard have over 100. Spend those gems people.

I never realized that the chances of getting the Sultan from the Aladdin chest are pretty good (over 30% when I bought my chest). I took a chance on a chest today and got him! Call Aladdin done :)

While some people are spending gems and real money to try getting first, I have to imagine that most are cheating of taking advantage of an exploit somehow.

I should try and see if you can time jump/skip in the game. Basically just change you clock to whenever they respawn, open, collect, force quit, rinse and repeat. I’ve played many games that you could in the past, but if you log in and you log in at the real timeand you’ve previously jumped farther ahead it can mess thing us.

I wish I could sell one of my fake sushi stands to some of those people who are willing to pay real money for them.

While some people are spending gems and real money to try getting first, I have to imagine that most are cheating of taking advantage of an exploit somehow.

I should try and see if you can time jump/skip in the game. Basically just change you clock to whenever they respawn, open, collect, force quit, rinse and repeat. I’ve played many games that you could in the past, but if you log in and you log in at the real timeand you’ve previously jumped farther ahead it can mess thing us.
I have neither the time, patience, or interest in ever bothering to attempt to do something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter