Disney Magic Kingdoms

I wish I had realized this! Thanks for posting the info though.
Even if you couldn't purchase the max of 15 because you already had some relics through the cobalt chests, you could still buy the rest once you enchant a Muppets attraction to 1.

Even if you couldn't purchase the max of 15 because you already had some relics through the cobalt chests, you could still buy the rest once you enchant a Muppets attraction to 1.
Anyone have Rolf yet? just wondering if anyone knows how far Kermie has to be leveled up once he appears. It’s taking a bit for me to collect the muppet dog tokens….

I have Rowlf, and he's out on his first task. My Kermit is currently at 3 with everything ready to level to 4 once Rowlf is leveled to 2.

Got the stupid robot in my Christmas chest. Should've known when they introduced a lower tier character.

IOS - Captain Hook
Windows - Jack Sparrow

I didn't have Captain Hook in either of my games, so I am more excited about him that Jack Sparrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter