Disney Magic Kingdoms

Do we know why we're suddenly collecting Lion King common tokens again? Please don't tell me Simba has a comfy costume.

I believe they said there's a new attraction coming, which will probably be able to be Enchanted, so thus the need for the common tokens.
That's the only thing I could come up with, too. Because there's certainly no new character in this set. Did the announce who the new character(s) will be for the season pass this week or in the tower thing? I see two characters remaining, only ne of whom I recognize. I don't bother following their announcements because I figure the game will he update ld as we go along. But the random Lion King tokens are so... random?

Last edited:

That's the only thing I could come up with, too. Because there's certainly no new character in this set. Did the announce who the new character(s) will be for the season pass this week or in the tower thing? I see two characters remaining, only ne of whom I recognize. I don't bother following their announcements because I figure the game will he update ld as we go along. But the random Lion King tokens are so... random?
Knowsmore is the Kingdom Pass character, and King Candy is the Season Pass character (with his racing costume as the corresponding Kingdom Pass reward)

I believe one of the existing Lion King attractions can also be enchanted now; Tree of Life maybe? Though I can't see any point to doing so at this point unless/until someday they do release more Lion King characters.

I have to say that I really like this quiet time where there are no daily/weekly challenges or events going on. Just do what you want at a nice pace.
That was nice, right? I had roughly 16 days to relax and not worry about anything other than leveling characters. Now...it's time for a new season! For some reason, I'm excited for it...call me weird. :)

I went for the cheap Season Pass. Since I finished with over 2 weeks left on the last one, I figured I was good. Going on a short 6 day cruise next month, but I already got internet, so I won’t miss out on any days. 😉
It takes me about 1/2 hour to get all my ducks in a row when Season Pass and an Event start on the same day.

I went for the cheap Season Pass. Since I finished with over 2 weeks left on the last one, I figured I was good. Going on a short 6 day cruise next month, but I already got internet, so I won’t miss out on any days. 😉
It takes me about 1/2 hour to get all my ducks in a row when Season Pass and an Event start on the same day.
Same here. May the odds be ever in our favor

Is anyone else getting a warning from their antivirus/security software every time they visit this forum?
Not currently, but it kept happening to me about a week ago. Every single dang time I came on the page…there it was. Looked like spam, and am sure it is!

I got an invoice e-mail a few days into it for said software. Said the request was coming through PayPal, and sender address even looked legit. Checked in Paypal though and no invoice was there. If you get that e-mail, do NOT click on the link in there

I haven't gotten any AV warnings, but I might suggest having an ad blocking extension, and I wouldn't be surprised if an ad is causing the issues. Before I used one I found these boards almost unreadable sometimes.

I am taking this season pass completely off. Don't care about WIR characters at all. There is nothing for me in the Tower Challenge chests (last time I had Soul characters I could earn). So I am also taking this Tower Challenge completely off too. Hoping to make good progress on my characters because their token earners don't have to do other things.

I'm in a weird place with the seasons. When they started, I decided I was going to keep playing until I couldn't finish the season pass, as a non-Kingdom Passer. But, I've been able to complete every season so far, and they've actually made them even substantially easier the last couple of seasons, which is the exact opposite of what I would have expected. I also assumed they would incorporate the Kingdom pass exclusive content more into the other events, like the Tower Challenge, and I then might not be able to complete those events, but so far that hasn't happened yet either so far, surprisingly. There's nothing for me in the Tower Challenge either, but I actually don't mind going through those to get the happiness rewards, and I don't even mind the daily or weekly tasks now that they have made those easier as well. So, just going to keep on going until they actually do start locking us non-Kingdom Passers out of more content, and hopefully pick up an occasional past Kingdom Pass character or attraction as they have done a couple of times now. I still play the game way too much, clearly, but also feel I won't really mind once they do start locking us out of more content and simply end up quitting, but having played from nearly the beginning I can't just quit on it yet.

I am playing this season only because I'm a completist. I have every other character, aside from Madam Mim, released and why stop now? Yeah, it's the sunk cost fallacy--I'm well aware. But this game gives me a diversion during work and is part of my daily schedule.

We'll be away from home the last weekend of April and then on the Fantasy the first week of May, so game time will be limited then. Good thing this is "just" a tower challenge...no character for me to get and the milestone of 75k points to get all the happiness for the season is my only real objective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter