Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got the message to clear land after that quest too. Merlin appeared and said something about clearing more of the curse or whatever but no new land became available. :confused3
My understanding is the land that needed to be cleared is the land in the front/right front of California Screamin. Something newer players need to do since the prerequisite for participating in this event is having the California Screamin' unlocked. Those of us who have played for a long while already have it so the quest was completed before it was actually a quest.

for people with the ravens can we confirm its a 3 hour respawn time at work so i have to wait untill i am home thanks

Just curious... I was able to start Unlocking the plot of land to the right of the parade tent, in the bottom left corner adjacent to "its a small world".... was this something from the main story line or the available land from the Halloween event?

My understanding is the land that needed to be cleared is the land in the front/right front of California Screamin. Something newer players need to do since the prerequisite for participating in this event is having the California Screamin' unlocked. Those of us who have played for a long while already have it so the quest was completed before it was actually a quest.

Edit: Apparently I should read other messages before going crazy. LOL

Anyone want to compare? I have $7,892 Wooden Pumpkin Tokens. :-)

Last edited:
for people with the ravens can we confirm its a 3 hour respawn time at work so i have to wait untill i am home thanks

Possibly. I didn't get back on until right at 3 hours so I could have gotten lucky and opened the app just a minute or two before they respawned. However, my leaderboard shows people with 32 now. So I'm wondering if it's every hour. Will let you know if I'm able to get on in an hour to confirm that.

I think mine respawned after an hour. Normally, this stuff starts at 9 for me, so a 2nd respawn would have started at noon. But I collected about 10:30ish, and 11:30ish.

Mine is hourly, too. It looks like there are no prizes for this one other than "placing" in the competition. That's too bad because I rarely place in these things but usually play them anyway for the small incremental prizes.

Well - I've totally run out of land / space.

I have every piece of available land cleared and I haven't room for even another lamppost!!

I have every attraction except the sea serpent (that hasn't dropped from a chest yet)
I don't have a hat farm - I've got about 15 dotted around the mark

I can store things if I get really desperate - but I've already got a lot of stuff in storage and didn't want to add more if I can help it !!

BTW - I'm enjoying the update so far

I'm enjoying it too. The only attractions I didn't have were the Fantasyland mini golf and Wall-E's house. I have somehow managed to shove everything close enough together that I've been able to clear out the large chunk of land in front of California Screamin', as well as part of the area to the right of it for the new stuff. I didn't have any farms, so I didn't lose much by packing away a lot of the concessions I had. I've had to box up pretty much all of my decorations, benches, etc. Thankfully though I've still got all the attractions out. I found that the character houses are pretty easy to shove together if that helps at all. Hopefully some more land will open up soon so I can actually make my park look "pretty" again and not just a jumble of stuff. That's half the fun for me.

I have every attraction except Splash and I'm maxed to capacity. I spent a couple of hours last night rearranging space because I want all the Halloween attractions. This isn't going to work without taking stuff out for me. :(

Anyone know the order for the costumes? I'm having trouble with chest drops. Getting nothing but magic lately.

Just tipped over 10,000 pumpkin tokens. I bet they convert to magic after the promotion.

I have every attraction except Splash and I'm maxed to capacity. I spent a couple of hours last night rearranging space because I want all the Halloween attractions. This isn't going to work without taking stuff out for me. :(

Anyone know the order for the costumes? I'm having trouble with chest drops. Getting nothing but magic lately.

Just tipped over 10,000 pumpkin tokens. I bet they convert to magic after the promotion.

I suspect the costumes will go in the same order the characters were welcomed originally. With the exception of Goofy who isn't available yet. But I think once he does unlock it will be "easier" than Daisy. So Mickey, Goofy*, Daisy, Minnie, Donald. If someone wants to spend a lot of gems on a lot of Platinum and Gold chests, they could speed up Donald.

After the Incredibles event, excess event currency converted to gems. So I'm plugging away on earning as many pumpkins as I can, but it's very boring.

So I love they new costumes, but I really don't like how they have the characters multiplied to show what they look like. It almost ruins the effect that there is "only one" Mickey Mouse, ect. Anyone else bothered?

After the Incredibles event we got gems for the converted event currency :) It may happen again

So I love they new costumes, but I really don't like how they have the characters multiplied to show what they look like. It almost ruins the effect that there is "only one" Mickey Mouse, ect. Anyone else bothered?
I rather like it. I guess the alternative would be a list of costumes and then having to click on each one to see how the character would look in it. That seems like a bunch of excessive clicking though.

I have to say... I am extremely underwhelmed by this update. I'm not even going to bother with this stupid raven game, and I'm confused/bored by the whole cloth gathering quest thing. The costumes don't make sense, and I really don't care if I ever have Goofy walking around my park in a skeleton costume. They're too small to see what they're wearing anyway, and I don't get how it matters to begin with. They probably could have just stopped at adding the Nightmare Before Christmas characters and that would have been fine. No 19 day game necessary. I mean, with Donald's hats at 25, and all through 12-hour quests, it's back to the way Donald leveled up... hats were very rare to come by. At 25, that's a full 12 days of the 19 just to get the hats. And many of the quests I have tried haven't yielded a hat anyway. So there's a good chance that I'm going to fall short, just as I did with Syndrome. And honestly, between work and life, I can't sit there and reset the quests at the exact 12-hour mark. So much for getting his hats and oddly colored fabric.

Then Merlin offered to open up more area, and instead of showing me an area to open, it went right to a random Mickey quest. None of this makes sense. Idiot developers.

Overall, instead of making me want to play more, it has really disenchanted me with the game, especially after the weak addition of pirates with the last update.

I have to say... I am extremely underwhelmed by this update. I'm not even going to bother with this stupid raven game, and I'm confused/bored by the whole cloth gathering quest thing. The costumes don't make sense, and I really don't care if I ever have Goofy walking around my park in a skeleton costume. They're too small to see what they're wearing anyway, and I don't get how it matters to begin with. They probably could have just stopped at adding the Nightmare Before Christmas characters and that would have been fine. No 19 day game necessary. I mean, with Donald's hats at 25, and all through 12-hour quests, it's back to the way Donald leveled up... hats were very rare to come by. At 25, that's a full 12 days of the 19 just to get the hats. And many of the quests I have tried haven't yielded a hat anyway. So there's a good chance that I'm going to fall short, just as I did with Syndrome. And honestly, between work and life, I can't sit there and reset the quests at the exact 12-hour mark. So much for getting his hats and oddly colored fabric.

Then Merlin offered to open up more area, and instead of showing me an area to open, it went right to a random Mickey quest. None of this makes sense. Idiot developers.

Overall, instead of making me want to play more, it has really disenchanted me with the game, especially after the weak addition of pirates with the last update.
Well Donald's costume isn't required for the event. The only costumes that are part of the event story are Mickey's and Goofy's, the others will be able to be obtained after the event is over. If you want them, you can get them later.

And the part with Merlin opening land, that was a quest for the land to the right of California Screamin'. Most of us that have been playing a while already have that piece of land, so it automatically completed the quest.

Not trying to downplay your feelings on the update, just trying to clear things up :)

Well Donald's costume isn't required for the event. The only costumes that are part of the event story are Mickey's and Goofy's, the others will be able to be obtained after the event is over. If you want them, you can get them later.

And the part with Merlin opening land, that was a quest for the land to the right of California Screamin'. Most of us that have been playing a while already have that piece of land, so it automatically completed the quest.

Not trying to downplay your feelings on the update, just trying to clear things up :)
Thanks for clarifying. Still seems like a pretty useless update. I just sent Mickey to bounce off Pete's stomach for the next 12 hours. And truth be told, I can't tell what the hell outfit he's even wearing.

The land that opened for me was the bottom right of the blue space by Space Mountain. After it cleared, the space directly to the right of Space Mountain is now available for 350,000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter